Enough

I do believe that Bruce will be suspended and we will lose a scholarship in 2012 & one in 2013. I also believe that we won't be eligible to go to post season play. However;
let's not forget that the receiver from OSU lied, lied, lied & then lied again. He lied from
the 1st day all the way through the 100th day.
Yes, Bruce did lie but he came clean eventually and stopped. Whereas the OSU receiver never stopped the lies.
Also, Bruce manipulated, asked etc. he staff to lie also. Also, Bruce called Craft & Shelby about the situation. I don't know if he asked them to lie for him or if he merely
told them to expect a phone call. Non the less, Bruce stopped lying but he tried to cover it up and got his staff involved in the lies and POSSIBLY the two recruits and their parents.

Are you trying to break a record for the most times anyone has copied and pasted the same thing?

Im a Bruce fan......but when do we say enough is enough?

We were world beaters. And the distraction according to the press...didnt bother us

Then we lose to ........well nobodys.......and still are.....

IMO the NCAA is going to Ban Bruce for a year.......cant lie to the NCAA.

Lets move on........is Tony Jones our Head Coach?

No...I believe our coach is Larry Brown now. Or Mike Anderson. Definitely not Jones.

No...I believe our coach is Larry Brown now. Or Mike Anderson. Definitely not Jones.

So ur telling me if pearl gets fired and we lose scholarships..etc..that brown or anderson will come coach here??? thats crazy...thats y i think we keep Pearl..No decent coach will take the job if that happens...JMO

So ur telling me if pearl gets fired and we lose scholarships..etc..that brown or anderson will come coach here??? thats crazy...thats y i think we keep Pearl..No decent coach will take the job if that happens...JMO

Actually I was just sarcastically summarizing the countless threads on this.

I don't know about the rest of your post, but I can definitely say Tony Jones is NOT the answer. Not even close.

Agreed. They havn't played well at all with him "coaching". I really like Pearl and hope this works out for him and our program, but if it is going to cause the program to decline I'm ready to start over.:ermm:

Suspend Pearl for a year, bring in Tony Jones for a year. Many of our recruits came to UT because of Jones great ability as a recruiter. He should be rewarded and I am sure they would play very hard for him. We have an outstanding scoring point guard next year named Chris Jones that will be running the show. If Tobias stays in school, they will be nasty duo.

Maybe it is simply karma.....when our football program was a powerhouse our men's basketball team was a joke. CDD is putting in work at bringing a great class of talent to help out our football program and make us contenders again....while the bball team is falling to pieces...especially with the now Stupidboy video deal...I would sacrifice bball for football 100 times over to be an SEC/Nat'l powerhouse again.

Yea, it's impossible to be good in both sports.

If Tennessee just fires Pearl before we actually get the sanctions, the penalties won't be as severe. Much better to fire Pearl and take a shot at a good coach than get severely punished next August and probably lose Pearl anyways.

If Tennessee just fires Pearl before we actually get the sanctions, the penalties won't be as severe. Much better to fire Pearl and take a shot at a good coach than get severely punished next August and probably lose Pearl anyways.

You may be right, but that's not the way this is going to play out.

Why not go after Steve Fisher, a midwesterner who just might come and, at his age, stay? After all, what a great place to settle?

If these were serious questions I pray to a higher power that you pass your GED quite soon.

VN Store

Back