Enough

RockHillOrange

Im a Bruce fan......but when do we say enough is enough?

We were world beaters. And the distraction according to the press...didnt bother us

Then we lose to ........well nobodys.......and still are.....

IMO the NCAA is going to Ban Bruce for a year.......cant lie to the NCAA.

Lets move on........is Tony Jones our Head Coach?

no. but i have no idea who. btw, nobody better dare support Bruce Pearl, or else you are not a real fan and have no knowledge of sports whatsoever. You are not entitled to your opinion in this case.

I don't know about the rest of your post, but I can definitely say Tony Jones is NOT the answer. Not even close.

I don't know. But I do know that we (VN) have beat this into the ground for months. I've almost felt like the 'AA has been waiting for something else to happen. Well......it has. Make a decision, tell us, and let's move on. It's ridiculous how they haven't made a decision yet. IMO, I think Pearl will be suspended for a year. What Hammy decides to do if that happens, is anyone's guess.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't know. But I do know that we (VN) have beat this into the ground for months. I've almost felt like the 'AA has been waiting for something else to happen. Well......it has. Make a decision, tell us, and let's move on. It's ridiculous how they haven't made a decision yet. IMO, I think Pearl will be suspended for a year. What Hammy decides to do if that happens, is anyone's guess.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If the NCAA supends Pearl.....year.....6 months..forces Hamiltons hand.....hire another coach...or promote Jones.....whatcha gonna do.....I love Bruce but his tenure at UT is over.......lets move on

Y get rid of Pearl...Please tell me a better coach that will come to this team if pearl is fired?????

Y get rid of Pearl...Please tell me a better coach that will come to this team if pearl is fired?????

are you people brain dead....if the NCAA bans him......we have no coach....come on.....Im not saying there is a better alternative...But is Tony Jones what we want.....the Ban is coming....NCAA bans a "player for a year for lying to them"..what you think a coach is gonna get?

Maybe it is simply karma.....when our football program was a powerhouse our men's basketball team was a joke. CDD is putting in work at bringing a great class of talent to help out our football program and make us contenders again....while the bball team is falling to pieces...especially with the now Stupidboy video deal...I would sacrifice bball for football 100 times over to be an SEC/Nat'l powerhouse again.

Maybe it is simply karma.....when our football program was a powerhouse our men's basketball team was a joke. CDD is putting in work at bringing a great class of talent to help out our football program and make us contenders again....while the bball team is falling to pieces...especially with the now Stupidboy video deal...I would sacrifice bball for football 100 times over to be an SEC/Nat'l powerhouse again.

And therein lies the problem....why cant Tennesse have both? We (UT) definitely has the resources and the revenue, not to mention the facilities. Believe it or not, there are schools that win National Championships in both.

Pearl may get a year ban.....let tony jones coach that year and bring Pearl back....not that hard

I do believe that Bruce will be suspended and we will lose a scholarship in 2012 & one in 2013. I also believe that we won't be eligible to go to post season play. However;
let's not forget that the receiver from OSU lied, lied, lied & then lied again. He lied from
the 1st day all the way through the 100th day.
Yes, Bruce did lie but he came clean eventually and stopped. Whereas the OSU receiver never stopped the lies.
Also, Bruce manipulated, asked etc. he staff to lie also. Also, Bruce called Craft & Shelby about the situation. I don't know if he asked them to lie for him or if he merely
told them to expect a phone call. Non the less, Bruce stopped lying but he tried to cover it up and got his staff involved in the lies and POSSIBLY the two recruits and their parents.

Im a Bruce fan......but when do we say enough is enough?

We were world beaters. And the distraction according to the press...didnt bother us

Then we lose to ........well nobodys.......and still are.....

IMO the NCAA is going to Ban Bruce for a year.......cant lie to the NCAA.

Lets move on........is Tony Jones our Head Coach?

That doesnt make sense unless you consider the number six team in the country with the POY so far a nobody...

VN Store

Back