Emmanuel Negedu has been CLEARED to play again

Headed to bed....Again, nothing is final as Wes said. However, from what I've heard it will be difficult for EMan to play for UT again. I hope he does as he is one of my favorite players to watch (especially last year when it seemed he was the only one playing hard).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How does physical exercise (e.g., playing) put him at more risk than if he is simply watching from the stands?

if selby were to choose tennessee then bruce has to give up a scolly and that means the player he thought wouldnt return(negedu).....if selby were to choose UK or KU then negedu can play at UT again if bruce wants him too but right now if selby were to choose UT then we half to give up negedus scolly because we only have ONE LEFT and thats because we didnt expect negedu to play again at UT

if bruce wants negedu to come back and play again then were done with this 2010 class without selby

if selby were to choose tennessee then bruce has to give up a scolly and that means the player he thought wouldnt return(negedu).....if selby were to choose UK or KU then negedu can play at UT again if bruce wants him too but right now if selby were to choose UT then we half to give up negedus scolly because we only have ONE LEFT and thats because we didnt expect negedu to play again at UT

I would be willing to sacrifice McBee if it came to that.

There is a roughly .1% chance he'll play at Tennessee again. This has nothing to do with Selby at all. It just comes down to whether UT's lawyers will let him. And from what I've been told there's virtually no chance that will happen. He'll play again, but I doubt it'll be in Knoxville.

If Negadu can play then we may not have a scholarship for Selby.

To me, it's just a scary thought to let him play again considering the level of training these guys do basically year around. Seems like it would just be asking for trouble.

You can't live your life in fear my friend.

I'm willing to sacrifice McBee as it is. I never understood why we offered a three year scholarship on a kid with limited upside that can't shoot.

Yep. Somehow, I think if Negedu returns and Selby wants to come, we'll find room for both of them.

We would NEVER turn Selby down, absolutely never. Neither with Negedu or not. You don't turn down a player of his caliber. Not only does it make you look stupid, it hurts your chances of signing a player of his caliber EVER again.

I'm willing to sacrifice McBee as it is. I never understood why we offered a three year scholarship on a kid with limited upside that can't shoot.

unfortunately we cant choose a player.....its either Negadu or Selby because we were useing Negadus scolly for selby since we expected E-MAN not to play again but now things have changed and CBP has to Roll The Dice in this type of situation

Last edited:
We would NEVER turn Selby down, absolutely never. Neither with Negedu or not. You don't turn down a player of his caliber. Not only does it make you look stupid, it hurts your chances of signing a player of his caliber EVER again.

we have already signed Tobias Harris,which i believe will be way better then selby just because Harris is so Well Rounded and Selby is a head case

Last edited:
wow thats great news... id love to see him in a UT uniform playing for us. but good for him! :baloon:

we got Chris Jones,we really dont need Selby but i would not complain if we got him somehow.
Golden and Jones are the fUTure of this basketball team and will be putting up banners before there senior season is all said and done

we got Chris Jones,we really dont need Selby but i would not complain if we got him somehow.
Golden and Jones are the fUTure of this basketball team and will be putting up banners before there senior season is all said and done

You can never had too many good players. Bottom line is: Bruce would NOT turn Selby down.

but pearl has to kick somebody off or say no to negadu in order to make more room for selby in this 2010 class.

isnt it pretty much false hope to think Selby is coming at this point?

VN Store

Back