Elzey Out!

Mostly agree, and I am in no way advocating for Lawson to be the LVs coach, but I will say she consistently has Duke playing some of the best defense in the country. They ranked #2 in defensive rating (per HHS) last year and #4 this year. She has improved their offensive ranking each year from #80 in 2021-22 to #68 last year to #54 this year (still much worse than what Kellie's done, which was #43 in 2021-22 to #11 last year and #18 this year). I agree that it's TBD if Kara will turn out to be a fantastic coach overall.
And this is her what, 5th year coaching?! vs how many for Kellie? I don’t advocate for Kara either but the way some of these posters criticize her for posters even bringing up her name is weird and definitely side eye worthy!

And this is her what, 5th year coaching?! vs how many for Kellie? I don’t advocate for Kara either but the way some of these posters criticize her for posters even bringing up her name is weird and definitely side eye worthy!
Discussing the job she’s doing at Duke seems like reasonable fodder. Her being considered as LV HC, in the short or long term, seems weird to me. If that’s the route AD DW White pursues, I’d side eye the decision, but give her a fair opportunity. At least five years! 🤣

Pretty big accusation without quotes/video to back it up.
It’s out there to anyone in the recruiting world. You can believe it or not, that’s your choice.

She didn’t just burn bridges with the Board of Trustees, she nuked them. I don’t believe Danny White could consider her even if he wanted to one day.

VN Store

Back