EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

3 pm is when this guy is going live.
Well there was some decent info there I guess. To break it down for anyone who didn’t watch.

- This guy got to see some gameplay, primarily of an option offense. He was impressed.

- you will be able to notice in game the differences between higher rated guys like a 5 star for example versus a 2 star in how they move, and respond to situations.

- there are several new catch animations that are not in madden.

- they’ve worked a lot of the CampusIQ gameplay thing, you will tell a noticeable difference when playing a weaker team than a stronger team.

- recruiting is “deeper” than the old games.

-the wear and tear system will play a big role, especially if you play longer more sim style games. For example, if you have a back up running back who comes in and breaks off a huge run and you think you can just feed him the whole game, he will wear down much quicker than a typical starter who is accustomed to getting more reps. You may even have players who come into the game banged up.

I think those are the biggest points, I may have missed something, but he said to will be on YouTube later.

Well there was some decent info there I guess. To break it down for anyone who didn’t watch.

- This guy got to see some gameplay, primarily of an option offense. He was impressed.

- you will be able to notice in game the differences between higher rated guys like a 5 star for example versus a 2 star in how they move, and respond to situations.

- there are several new catch animations that are not in madden.

- they’ve worked a lot of the CampusIQ gameplay thing, you will tell a noticeable difference when playing a weaker team than a stronger team.

- recruiting is “deeper” than the old games.

-the wear and tear system will play a big role, especially if you play longer more sim style games. For example, if you have a back up running back who comes in and breaks off a huge run and you think you can just feed him the whole game, he will wear down much quicker than a typical starter who is accustomed to getting more reps. You may even have players who come into the game banged up.

I think those are the biggest points, I may have missed something, but he said to will be on YouTube later.
Thanks for the summary. I’ll try to check out the YouTube video . Stupid work and Teams meetings getting in the way of actual important stuff.

Reactions: Creeker
Matt Brown, who writes an article called Extra Points and has been leaking information for a while, flew to Orlando today. EA Tiburon is in Orlando, so he is most definitely there seeing and playing the game. It'll be interesting to see his thoughts in the coming days.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
To be fair, they never said game day would be featured. They had brought in those guys to record, but it was assumed it would be for the game day show
True and I think they really wanted to avoid having to partner with outside entities that would be able to have say on how they or other things are portrayed. Not having any affiliation with the NCAA and ESPN may end up being a good thing honestly. We know the NFL has a lot of say so in what can be in Madden and I think they just wanted to avoid that with the college game.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
To be fair, they never said game day would be featured. They had brought in those guys to record, but it was assumed it would be for the game day show
could just be on the calling/commenting on the game.

Dez and pretty much all past Heisman winners will be a high priority if they are doing any type of mode with older players.

From what I’ve read since I posted that, it sounds like there might be a Pre-game kind of show or something that they do. I don’t know what other purpose Desmond would have to do voice over stuff.

Reactions: BearCat204
I just pre-ordered the digital version for my PS5. 53 days and counting.... I'll just be biding my time until then when I start Dynasty mode,replace Mack Brown as coach and send UNC to the promised land.

I just pre-ordered the digital version for my PS5. 53 days and counting.... I'll just be biding my time until then when I start Dynasty mode,replace Mack Brown as coach and send UNC to the promised land.
$20 You guys are gonna hire Phil Longo back after Mack retires .

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back