Dying Light (ps4/Xbox one game)

I like how the devs allow you to level up super fast if you've got the stones to leave a safe zone at night. Huge risk/reward feature

Looking for some people to run co op with on the ps4

Corymw99, I usually only get on in the evenings (10 eastern)unless it's the weekend.
I've only played the game for like a 45 mins-hour so far, I'm ready to get some more time in. I havent made it to the first night yet.

Did a random matchmaking earlier and put me in with someone whose gamertag was volfan1985.

I think PS4 matchmaking might factor in geographical proximity. When I played destiny, I met tons of people in the Tower that were from Knoxville or nearby and recognized me as a Vols fan.

Add me - RockyTopPE

i am going to pick this up over the weekend. i'll be looking to co op i am sure.

givn2fly

I got pretty far along last night. Joined on a random and he ended up being a pretty cool fella. Better game than I expected it to be.

Picked it up yesterday on PS4. Still figuring things out. I didn't survive my first nighttime expereince. Lol.

I also noticed you lose XP when you die.

Picked it up yesterday on PS4. Still figuring things out. I didn't survive my first nighttime expereince. Lol.

I also noticed you lose XP when you die.

Yes, and the higher level you are, the more points lost. Glad they have consequences for dying, makes the tenses parts way more fun.

You guys hit me up when you're on!

I'm close to lvl 10 on everything. so far, the two must have skills I've unlocked are stomp and grappling hook. You also want to go adept with your agility skill asap

You guys just playing the story missions? Do you spend time farming for weapons and materials?

SWIL how many hours have you played to get to level 10?

Ive done a lot of the side missions. Im lvl 10 on both also swil we are probably around the same point.

Until evolve. Im so ready for that. But i do agree, so far this is the best game ive played on next gen. Besides LOU

VN Store

Back