Dying Light (ps4/Xbox one game)

grabbed it this morning and will be on later tonight if anyone wants to join up

Yankee was garbage at dead island

Pssh. I had to carry your sorry a**

:lol: We were all garbage at Dead Island.

You guys gonna be playing this coop a lot? I may pick it up.

I was super excited for it, but lately I seem to have lost any interest in gaming. I got FC4 for Xmas, but never opened it. I traded it back for GTA5 last week and have played a total of about 2 hours of that (maybe less). I may trade in GTA5 towards Dying Light. I hate to spend any money on a game if I'm not going to play more than I do.

Has anyone tried coop yet?

not yet - only watched some coop vids on youtube - looks awesome

I thought zombies plus parkour automatically equal awesome...

I played the tutorial and the first mission last night. It seems like a fun game. I'm hoping it becomes open world at some point soon?

It seems that the day/night cycle right now is tied to the main story, but I'm hoping it is timed and the game/missions become do your own thing after a few intro missions. Is this the case?

it becomes open world; but they make you work for it a little bit. This game's "noob bootcamp" is extensive.

After the first runner mission, you unlock coop.

Super awesome game - my first time getting caught out there at night was insane!

The parkour function takes some getting used too - actually, the entire control scheme takes some getting used to.

You'll blow cover at least once by accidentally throwing firecrackers and stirring up the entire mob you were trying to avoid. lol

Yeah... The controls were definitely clunky. I know I'm not supposed to be spiderman at lvl 2, but I just felt like I would bump into stuff and get stuck a lot.

Has anyone encountered a Hunter yet? Originally it was my understanding that they would be much more toned down than they are and would just be a normal AI type zombie. The fact that they've made them player controlled is awesome, but I wonder how often you bump into them at random.

I look forward to crashing some of your coop matches as a hunter. I wonder if you can enter friends' matches if you are over/underpowered as a hunter compared to their levels.

Has anyone encountered a Hunter yet? Originally it was my understanding that they would be much more toned down than they are and would just be a normal AI type zombie. The fact that they've made them player controlled is awesome, but I wonder how often you bump into them at random.

I look forward to crashing some of your coop matches as a hunter. I wonder if you can enter friends' matches if you are over/underpowered as a hunter compared to their levels.

my buddy and I had about 5 of em chasing us last night at one point. I was expecting instant death but you can take a few shots from them and keep going.

It's intense, especially when your stamina is low and one of the is on your heels.

my buddy and I had about 5 of em chasing us last night at one point. I was expecting instant death but you can take a few shots from them and keep going.

It's intense, especially when your stamina is low and one of the is on your heels.

Do you get a notification that a hunter has joined?

Do you get a notification that a hunter has joined?

I don't think so, but I wasn't really looking for one. Was unaware other players could crash the game!

I have my network settings set to "friends only" - so would that mean only they could come in as hunters?

I may set to public now

I don't think so, but I wasn't really looking for one. Was unaware other players could crash the game!

I have my network settings set to "friends only" - so would that mean only they could come in as hunters?

I may set to public now

I wonder if it has something to do with the zombie invasion setting

Oh, damn! I didn't realize more than one could come at a time!

VN Store

Back