Duke monday...

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing except they're ranked a lot higher than they should be. Other than that, they're not overrated.
When are they not over ranked, I mean seriously. Commentators, analyst etc. especially that idiot Vitale has to look down constantly to keep from steping on his drooling tongue when he talks about Coach K and the Blue Devils. Frankly it's :sick:

Memphis looks better than Duke and its not even close.right now anyways.Rivers for Duke isnt all that from what I have seen so far.He is more of a showboat than a BB player.

One post shouldn't land on anyone's ignore list... Whatever happened to being a tad open minded and giving someone a chance. His latest post about catnip was funny as hell! Hahahaha

c6926_Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

Duke is not overrated. Doesn't mean that an upset is not possible, but it wii take a big big game from all players not one. It will be a good learning experience for the players win or lose.

Duke is not playing like a top ten team right now. Maybe top fifteen, but even that's a stretch. Belmont/Davidson won't even sniff the rankings this year (and its sad because Belmont should probably now that they're hardest games are gone).

Duke has better talent and coaching than UT; however, aside from a handful of minutes in the second half against MSU, Duke has not played up to their ability. Tennessee could win this game; Tennessee could also lose by twenty.

Duke is overrated because Duke is always overrated, except for the seasons when they actually win the National Title.

Reactions: 1 person
Duke has better talent and coaching than UT; however, aside from a handful of minutes in the second half against MSU, Duke has not played up to their ability. Tennessee could win this game; Tennessee could also lose by twenty.

Duke is overrated because Duke is always overrated, except for the seasons when they actually win the National Title.

Liked. lol

Spot on Trut.

But TR763 said we won't. And he sat on the FIFTH ROW!

Nothing except they're ranked a lot higher than they should be. Other than that, they're not overrated.

Way too early to say that, they have a really, really good team.

I'm excited about the game for sure but I have no hope that we will even be competitive in the game, at least in the 2nd half anyway.

But TR763 said we won't. And he sat on the FIFTH ROW!

But, but I was courtside for both UT games, so my opini...I mean facts, are betters than alls y'alls. :crazy:

But seriously, therealUT said it well.

If we shoot as well as we did in the UNCG game and get the best out of Maymon, Hall/Miller, this game could be close. Otherwise, it could be a 20+ point loss.

VN Store

Back