Duck Dynasty

When Willie gave a duck call to sadies boyfriend bo and then told his wife that the only thing he wants bo's lips around that he made is the duck call...hillarious

Reactions: 1 person
A Phil-lisophical quote: Women are like bees. Gotta blow ALOT of smoke towards them to calm them down.

Last edited:
I'm partial to Top Gear. I will say that I've been impressed with how family friendly this show is.

Phil is a pastor if I'm not mistaken, probably has something to do with it, there's videos on youtube of him preaching, love these dudes though

buddy of mine said he went to some kinda hunting event in Bama not too long ago, said Jase and some of their boys showed up and hung out with everybody, said they were real cool, showed everybody up with their shooting though lol

Phil is a pastor if I'm not mistaken, probably has something to do with it, there's videos on youtube of him preaching, love these dudes though

buddy of mine said he went to some kinda hunting event in Bama not too long ago, said Jase and some of their boys showed up and hung out with everybody, said they were real cool, showed everybody up with their shooting though lol

There is a fourth brother that is a pastor at the church they go to (clean shaven too) that's not on the Tv show. Phil teaches Bible study there and preaches from the pulpit when they have what's called Duck Commander Sunday.They are very Christian (should be evident when they pray at the end before every meal.) I am just thrilled there is a show out there that I can watch with the little one and not be cheesey like the Duggers.

VN Store

Back