Duck Dynasty

I posted it. I saw it on Facebook and Phil told Jay that he loved him. Those folks are genuine and show it every episode.

if any of you guys/girls havent had the priviledge of hearing Phil speak, you should put it on your list. This is a picture of my son, along with Phil and his wife taken a few weeks ago.

004-3.jpg

Lol the new episodes are hilarious, "we're gonna have a good old fashioned brodown, we got tickets to the brodeo" - Si

I sometimes wonder if the whole show is scripted.

Oh I am sure it is but sometimes the things Si says even if they are scripted I begin to wonder if there is something else in there besides tea.

The scene in last nights show with Si running the backhoe was hilarious to me from some reason. And Si talking about cup cakes was even better. "I know we're family boys but I might kill for a cupcake" :eek:lol:

Tonight's episodes are classic, Si is full of quotes...

"Im like an owl, I dont give a hoot!"

"I'm having a brain sneeze, brains aren't supposed to sneeze but it needs to so bad that it hurts"

Tonight's episodes are classic, Si is full of quotes...

"Im like an owl, I dont give a hoot!"

"I'm having a brain sneeze, brains aren't supposed to sneeze but it needs to so bad that it hurts"

I have no idea why but I laughed so hard at that I was crying. Last nights two episodes were some of the funniest yet.

VN Store

Back