Duck Dynasty

I'm excited to see the new season. I just hope they keep doing what they have been doing and don't try and make it anymore cheesy.

I haven't seen the episode yet but was it a .22 revolver? I ask since I know there are 12 shot revolvers in that caliber.

Im sure they dubbed in the sound, but it didnt sound like one. And Im not really sure if it was really 12, but he shot several times.

Rule #1: Alwas Bring a pistol.
Rule #1: Always have your buddy's back.
Rule #1: Never drop your weenie.
I dont remember the rest.

I think that was it. The one about having your buddy's back was right after he decided to stay at Phil and Kay's and eat instead of go back to the camp site.

Si and Jase make that show IMO.

:lolabove: There were three Rule #1's and I cannot remember all of them.

always bring alot of bug spray, always bring a pistol, and i forgot the 3rd one but he said ".........thats rule number 2. No wait, thats rule #1, i always get those confused"

I think that was it. The one about having your buddy's back was right after he decided to stay at Phil and Kay's and eat instead of go back to the camp site.

Si and Jase make that show IMO.

Si n jase, absolutely. Willie tickles me, he gets butthurt so easily

I'm watching an episode now. Jase is making a pond out of the loading dock area.

I'm watching an episode now. Jase is making a pond out of the loading dock area.

I saw that one too. My wife sat down and has starting watching with me. She laughed so hard she cried over Si's new dog.

VN Store

Back