Duck Dynasty

Jessica, Jeps wife is smokin IMO. Korie is weird to me, sometimes I can't stand to look at her other times I can't stop looking at her. But y'all are right couple years and Sadie will beat them by far.

i think the set up and events the Duck Dynasty gang does is pre planned, but you can't convince there's a writer good enough to write the things they say, especially Si. He's obviously just saying whatever he feels like saying.

They seem to be genuinely nice guys too. I ordered some stuff from their store for my wife, and when they shipped it to me, they included a copy of their catalog that each of them had autographed. Nice of them to take the time to do that.

tumblr_mes5xiyftE1qgci3qo1_500.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSUAXYtJYCg[/youtube]

i think the set up and events the Duck Dynasty gang does is pre planned, but you can't convince there's a writer good enough to write the things they say, especially Si. He's obviously just saying whatever he feels like saying.

To me Si and Jase make the show.

Watched it the other day. This show is awful.

I'm kinda with you on this one. Watching it right this moment with my Mother-in-law (she won't go to bed and I want to play Xbox....2 more days). It doesn't seem bad as far as "reality" TV goes, but I can't handle most reality, especially the staged crap on cable.

This show isnt staged at all. This is how they are, one of the stipulations in the contract with A&E is that A&E isnt to meddle with how they act. If they dont like it, they can cancel the show.

This show isnt staged at all. This is how they are, one of the stipulations in the contract with A&E is that A&E isnt to meddle with how they act. If they dont like it, they can cancel the show.

That doesn't mean the scenarios aren't staged.

This and it is pretty obvious they are but I still love the show.

My buddy is a reality show star. His film crews always talk about "how real" his show is for "reality". Knowing him I can usually tell what is staged. If his is one of the more honest shows then all reality is a farce. Still fun no matter what.

I'm kinda with you on this one. Watching it right this moment with my Mother-in-law (she won't go to bed and I want to play Xbox....2 more days). It doesn't seem bad as far as "reality" TV goes, but I can't handle most reality, especially the staged crap on cable.

Man some people need to turn fox news or msnbc off and just loosen up and enjoy life a little bit. This is good clean fun the whole family can enjoy. Cant say that about any other Tv show.

Man some people need to turn fox news or msnbc off and just loosen up and enjoy life a little bit. This is good clean fun the whole family can enjoy. Cant say that about any other Tv show.

Your family, maybe. No mainstream media for me. For my family that show was the Simpson's (90s only).

Just started watching DD and it's now my favorite show Jack. I'm trying to catch up. I have my DVR recording it at all times. How many season are there and are they making new ones? If so, I'll be happy happy happy lol.

Just started watching DD and it's now my favorite show Jack. I'm trying to catch up. I have my DVR recording it at all times. How many season are there and are they making new ones? If so, I'll be happy happy happy lol.

Theres 2 seasons i think, and they will definitely make more shows

VN Store

Back