Drive Club (PS4)

got this for christmas. the dynamic weather is definitely a trip. i'm liking it so far.

Driveclub is without question one of the most underrated games of the year. The initial reviews were mediocre because of the online issues but they've since then fixed them, tweaked the difficulty, added photo mode, dynamic weather, added more cars and tracks, loads more challenges, etc and now it's one of my favorite racing games ever! The game is awesome and there's more to come! I know for a fact they're working on adding replay mode, a first person walk around mode to tour your car, more A.I. tweaks, more cars, more challenges, and a new location (rumored to be Japan).

Who knows when Gran Turismo 7 is coming but this game will more than hold me over until that day comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This has turned out to be an amazing racing game... and the visuals are unreal!

Damn right it is! The game is amazing. Favorite track is Scotland's Wester Ross. Set up a race on that track around 5:00pm and clear and prepare to drop your jaw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
yeah, me either. it seems like you would need 4-5 at least. i will say this game is challenging to say the least. my hats off to you if you can get all the stars in the first tour.

Got this collecting dust thanks to dragon age. My boys didn't like it, but I doubt they gave it a fair shake. I'm going to check it out this afternoon

i joined last night, but every time i went in to look at the club challenges, it said you need to join a club to view?

i'll check it out again this evening. the online racing is pretty cool if you can find a decent room.

i'll check it out again this evening. the online racing is pretty cool if you can find a decent room.

Nice run on the Trotternish race!
I've got to figure out how to connect while online.

Last edited:
Nice run on the Trotternish race!
I've got to figure out how to connect while online.

i was less than a second off first place. i tried that thing 20 times i bet.

damn drifting challenges are crazy hard. i noticed you had top spot on one.

i was kind of hoping you could race live against other clubs. still haven't figured out if that is possible.

i was less than a second off first place. i tried that thing 20 times i bet.

damn drifting challenges are crazy hard. i noticed you had top spot on one.

i was kind of hoping you could race live against other clubs. still haven't figured out if that is possible.

I am hoping that is possible too. What times do you usually get on?

usually later in the evening on ps4. i'll prolly be on tonight at some point.

time got away from me and i didn't even get online at all last night. i'll be on tonight though after 830.

VN Store

Back