Dr Rosen's Video Game Deals

kids r us does not honor online prices...no matter how much you try to convince them otherwise

If it was the manager, I would have just bought the game anyway. Told him, 'When the copy from your online store comes, I'll be bringing it back for my refund."

Just costs you another drive to the store to get the game now instead of waiting on the mail.

Good until 2/14, just print out coupon. B&M purchase only

couponmw7.jpg

Best Buy has Rainbow Six Vegas for $29.99 this week...free shipping and handling as well..just ordered one to play a lil before R6V2 comes out.

Target has Rock Band for $149.99 this week.

They also have a $40 giftcard with purchase of 40g PS3. Combine with 10% off for new Target card and you could be looking at ~ $320 for a PS3.

:banghead2:

I kid you not I just renewed yesterday evening.....

Online? Don't ever do that. It's more expensive than the 13 mo cards.

If you bought in a store, dig out your receipt and order from Buy.com

They do stack in case you want to get next years taken care of now. Buy.com usually runs them around $39.99 every month or two.

Bestbuy has the 360 HD-DVD at $49.99 now till their gone...(not necessarily hot but someone might want it)

Online? Don't ever do that. It's more expensive than the 13 mo cards.

If you bought in a store, dig out your receipt and order from Buy.com

They do stack in case you want to get next years taken care of now. Buy.com usually runs them around $39.99 every month or two.

Yes online.... I was to lazy to go out into town this past weekend.

Hey I got lucky! My credit card exp date had changed so the new membership didn't go through. :rock:

I'm off to Buy.com

It's gone up a few dollars, but with Google checkout, you're still getting a better deal.

Sorry I thought it needed a 0, instead of the 6.

Good deal, I think I'll pick one up.

I'm sure most of you get this already, but this week EB/Gamestop has 20% off used 360 games and if you use your Edge card, it makes it 30%. Here's the coupon.

Attachments

• EBC3007564.jpg
    EBC3007564.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 10
For those who have been looking at getting a PS3, a good time would be August right before Madden ships. Multiple sources have indicated that Sony is planning a 100 dollar price cut for all thier PS3 setups.

For those who have been looking at getting a PS3, a good time would be August right before Madden ships. Multiple sources have indicated that Sony is planning a 100 dollar price cut for all thier PS3 setups.

If I get some extra money I might have to jump on that.

yeah, i've been tossing around the idea of getting a ps3 sometime in the near future if i find one cheap enough

VN Store

Back