Dormady making 'tremendous progress'

For the same reason 99.99% of the rest of us are unsold on it. Because he doesn't need to be the starter.

Pretty much everyone on here loves Dormady. There is no reason not to. The fact is (at least for now), barring injury to Dobbs, Dormady does not need to start.

"The Voice of Reason"

Reactions: 3 people
Shut your sacrilege:no: up...you can make your point without bringing up the name of my Savior to somehow "create a buzz"...

Mmmm....Cletus, didn't your Savior command you to treat others in a Christ-like manner? I'm fairly confident Christ never told anyone else to 'shut their sacrilege up,' or otherwise treat them in such a fashion. Turn your swords into plowshares, Cletus!

Dobbs is light years ahead of Dormandy, there is not QB Competition other than for the #2 Spot and Dormandy may not even lock that spot up when Jones gets on campus...Getting a little ahead of ourselves the kid hasn't even played a game yet, and may never start in a Tennessee Jersey. Dobbs is the starter period. No one has anything against Dormandy but we are just realistic to the QB situation. He may never even play here.

Two Words "Joshua Dobbs" not gonna happen barring an injury. If Dobbs does get hurt and Dormandy starts the remaining games it still doesn't guarantee that he will be the future starter. He may never be the starter here at Tennessee...I think he will transfer he is good just may not get to play here. JMO.

No, no, no, no, no. And no. Enough with the "may never start," "may never even play here," "think he will transfer" encouragement, John R. As far as you or any of the rest of us know, Dormady, Jennings, and Jones all have an equal shot at the #2 job, and in a couple of years at being starter for the Vols. So enough negative Nelly on him. :)

Reactions: 7 people
Ah yes. The infamous "don't make comments about my lifestyle but watch me push legislation that forces changes in your lifestyle" crowd is out.

Reactions: 1 person
Just heard Brice say QD is the clearcut #2 at this point, is throwing the ball better than even the coaches expected at this point, and had shown more athletic ability than some thought he had.

Just heard Brice say QD is the clearcut #2 at this point, is throwing the ball better than even the coaches expected at this point, and had shown more athletic ability than some thought he had.

in the past watching spring practice and hell, even regular practice, I cringed a lot at the QB's. Maybe my eyes are being tricked by hype and hope but the two freshman seem to be tossing the ball well. QD seems to be able to whiz that pigskin at least a quarter mile.

Ah yes. The infamous "don't make comments about my lifestyle but watch me push legislation that forces changes in your lifestyle" crowd is out.

I didn't see anyone criticize the Indiana law here...:dunno:

You say Dormady is the future? I would settle for Dobb's giving us a future that has not existed in 10+ years. One brick at a time.

I told all yall fools this kid is special. Might even compete for starting job by this coming fall.

Dormady is the future at UT.

Jones isn't even here yet, either, he is good enough to play for UT right now.

UT will have a major problem on their hands and one will likely transfer. But, this is a great problem to have. It means we have serious talent and competition at the most important position on the field.

It's been many years!

Jennings will either play elsewhere on the field or he will be transfering quickly.
I like how you use the name "fools" implying that they have already been proven wrong. lol

VN Store

Back