DOOLEY is on ESPN right now!!!!

I'm a CTO of a great IT company with a beautiful family and MBA from UT, so yeah, I'm doing great thanks.

yeah right,,show yourself so we can let your "so called" great company see how you prove your integrity. Being a backward jackwad on a public forum to an ex-UT coach reeks more of a wayward teenager than anything you proclaim to be. Try again jr.

Reactions: 3 people
Dooley did his best. Unfortunately he came up waaaay short. There is no need...in any shape or form.. to continue to bash this man. He is a man of integrity and by all accounts a quality human being. Some of you need to get life. Move on, get a hobby, jump off a bridge maybe. But shut up. GET SOME!!!

He didn't do any thing. His best? Really? He's a douche. He never even coached this team up. THAT, my friend, was his main priority. He did not do anything but make excuses for 3 years. Are you high by the way?

You can still piss off. Jackass

Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Screw Dooley. Can't see any reason why he would be considered an "expert" for any show. Loser through and through.

and I'm the jackass? :no:

Last edited:
Ditka
Parcells
Steve Young
Bobby Knight
Terry, Jimmy, Michael & Howie

Are these guys part of your group of "all" who didn't succeed?

I would like to see your list of those who "failed" as players vs. the one's who succeeded regarding spending time on the air. Most anyone that is on the air did succeed as a player or a coach with a few exceptions.

Dooley definitely failed as a head coach. He was rewarded very nicely by UT for this.

But who knows, he might fall into the category of a Corso...average coach to some degree (still better than Dooley) but good on the air.

Still can't hate the guy. I am disappointed at some of things that have come out about his recruiting methods and how he interacted with the former players.

But to hate the guy...life is too short.

I consider Coach Jones a big upgrade but he is dealing with 4 head coaches in 6 years on the recruiting trail and that is tough! Even more importantly, think about the number of assistant coaches that have been out recruiting for UT in the last, say, 4 years. Just nocontinuity to speak of in making lasting relationships with recruits.

I meant in regards to the ESPN show the Experts. Isn't that the program this thread is about. Most of the coaches that they have appear are coaches who have been fired from their last jobs. Football and Basketball i.e. Dooley, Dino Gaudio, Seth Greenberg. And the former players they usually have on are guys who were college stars who sucked it the pros i.e. Palmer and Pollack.

Reactions: 1 person
Good for you, my question was have you accomplished more? Calling a multimillionaire a loser is pretty comical.

Comical is you suggesting that being a multimillionaire has anything to do with whether or not you are a loser. I'm not bagging on Dools, I just think getting millions of dollars because your last name is Dooley does not qualify you as a winner. Ultimately he's a winner if his family thinks he is, but as a coach the term Loser is more than appropriate because he has a losing record.

The next Lee Corso. Losing record to go with the schtick.

Last night when the Notre Dame cheerleaders picked him up I was praying they would drop him on his head. I mean I was literally sitting there going come on you Nancy boys...drop that old senile bum on his obnoxious melon come on drop him.....but to my dismay they never did :cray:

Comical is you suggesting that being a multimillionaire has anything to do with whether or not you are a loser. I'm not bagging on Dools, I just think getting millions of dollars because your last name is Dooley does not qualify you as a winner. Ultimately he's a winner if his family thinks he is, but as a coach the term Loser is more than appropriate because he has a losing record.

Then put it in the proper context such as D. Dooley has a losing record, rather than "he" is a loser. Not pointing my post at you but rather the clueless herd that simply cannot discern the difference.

Reactions: 2 people
Then put it in the proper context such as D. Dooley has a losing record, rather than "he" is a loser. Not pointing my post at you but rather the clueless herd that simply cannot discern the difference.

He is a rich loser.:eek:k:

Hey, I didn't think my mother-in-law knew how to turn on a computer, much less post here on VN. Purty, yeller, piller, etc...

WTH does that mean? You wuznt raised wiff a sense of humourr sur.

Last edited:
He's a brilliant guy with tons of football knowledge. He was just awful at motivating a team or managing a gameplan.
I'd love to see him succeed as an analyst.

There is word for that, I think it's called moron.

If Lou Holtz, David Pollack, and Desmond Howard can have a job as analysts, so can Derek Dooley. At least DD will provide some "clever" quips and responses.

Dooley tried but failed. Yes, he does have a losing record as a hfc. UT owes him millions for his performance and he will be paid for the next few years, regrettably. Now I'm not saying that I am currently Jones...ing to see him as an analyst, but he has to move on just like the Vols have.

VN Store

Back