Dooley hired OC at Mizzou

Missouri likes hiring Tennessee leftovers, apparently.

Awesome to have Dools back in the SEC.

tumblr_mcdhxbX3ne1r3ydgh.jpg

The stool...

You're crazy if you think he's the same guy he was while here. Dude's been severely humbled. Decent pickup for Mizzou.

Reactions: 10 people
More because of Chaney

I asked this in the "Around the NCAA" thread... Has it been said if he will have play calling duties? I don't think he's ever called plays unless it was at Louisiana Tech. He has never been either an OC or a QB coach nor did he even play QB but now he is going to be both an OC and QB coach in the SEC???? Wow.

Reactions: 1 person
Good for him....is there a law we must have hate and discontent for all X Coaches?

Its not hate it is comedy. They just hired him as oc and qb coach,two positions he has never held, not to mention he was just fired as the cowboys wr coach.

UT had good offenses with Hunter, Patterson and Bray while CDD was here.

Yes but he was not the OC nor did he have play calling duties. Nor did he coach the QB's; nor did he ever even play QB (he was a WR at UVA). We had a very good OC in Jim Chaney. Also, you can't even give him credit for the recruitment of Tyler Bray. He was recruited by Lane Kiffin.

It's a strange hire. Nothing in Dooley's history says that he is qualified to be an OC and QB coach in the SEC. I am assuming for the moment that he will have play calling duties as I say that.

Reactions: 2 people
Quite the resume'...

Fired from Tennessee for being a Loser but left with may Millions of $$$$ because of a moron AD...

Hired by his good friend as the Dallass Cowgirls WR coach but Fired by Jerry Jones because the WR's and Dez Bryant got worse and worse under Dools lack of coaching ad leadership, LOL!

OK, who's his friend at the U of Misery that's dumb enough to hire him as their OC?

Never a QB coach = FAIL

Never a OC = FAIL.

At least they'll remember to water the bamboo, LMAO!

Welcome back to the SEC Drools.

VFL...GBO!!!

Good hire. Lock is going to be a top 15 pick next year.

Because dooley has what experience even working with qb's? Thats right absolutely none, he has only ever been a wr coach and a failed hc that didnt even have play calling duties. There is absolutely nothing in his resume to suggest this is even a decent hire.

Dooley had very good assistant coaches who are doing well elsewhere. Jim Chaney, Lance Thompson, Sam Pittman, Jay Graham. Just couldn’t get it all together. Loved watching Bray and Chaney’s offense. You just knew the other team would score right after we did.

Reactions: 2 people
Its not hate it is comedy. They just hired him as oc and qb coach,two positions he has never held, not to mention he was just fired as the cowboys wr coach.

From what I’ve heard the cowboys thing was mutual. His contract was up, I think this was already in the works.

VN Store

Back