Don't know if true but I'm not happy...(Memphis St series)

He's made it clear for awhile he didn't want to play UT anymore. It doesn't really bother me all that much

I would keep the basketball game so I could keep the football game (if I'm Memphis)

Doesn't matter anyway, they'll get run in the Big East...

I would keep the basketball game so I could keep the football game (if I'm Memphis)

Doesn't matter anyway, they'll get run in the Big East...

They no longer need the football game they're gonns get plenty of money now from big east move. I completely understand and agree with their reasoning for stopping series, but think move to big east is dumb.

I highly doubt UT will want to line their pockets with a football game down there since they are ditching the hoops series. It would be stupid to play them there. We don't recruit great there anyway. Playing them every now and then down there isn't going to change it.

Agreed. I bet we drop football too. Or at least we should. **** em. They'll always be a little sister

We should schedule Christian Brothers University then as a preseason game just to show up in Memphis. If ol' Pastner couldn't cut it while in CUSA, good luck playing Louisville, Cincy, Georgetown, UConn, Nova, etc.

as i've said, that cute and all, but our lease clearly says Memphis is the ONLY team that can play home games there...the ONLY way UT could play there is to schedule Memphis, or bring the SEC tourney to Memphis.

Would anyone else die of laughter if the BE lost their autoqualifier status now that Memphis is in it?

Would anyone else die of laughter if the BE lost their autoqualifier status now that Memphis is in it?

They were headed that way before Memphis. The move is good for Memphis even if the conference takes a step back. Quality of programs is still better than CUSA.

Josh Pastner going to work...

images

We got our shots in during the series, too. I'm not sure what "doing your part" entails. Is it being a bunch of pussaries and tucking your tails?

Yep, he is terrified of TN, but he wont be there much longer so we will see

Not surprised. Their OOC sked gains more cupcakes each season.

Pastner still hasn't done anything great at Memphis other than recruit well, and that doesn't mean anything unless they produce on the court.

Hey Memphis State dude...moving over to the Big East...you going to need a new slogan. I found the perfect one for you guys. You are welcome!

No need to respond...I realize that someone probably already stole your laptop and/or phone

m227b.jpg

Not surprised. Their OOC sked gains more cupcakes each season.

Pastner still hasn't done anything great at Memphis other than recruit well, and that doesn't mean anything unless they produce on the court.

True statement, but most feel that if Pastner doesn't get it done in the BIG EAST Memphis is in a position to hire a top tier coach with them now being in a legit conference. Hmm could Bruce Pearl be available? :cool:

VN Store

Back