Does CCM call plays?

I can't find any evidence of throw away phones besides what was mentioned on this site.....they really didn't go much over the allotted calls to resort to throw away phones. As for the paid visits, we were barely over the 48 hour limit. The coaches turned it in on the expense report...not like it was paid in cash and tried to cover it up.

There are so may ridiculous rules that nothing I know that they have done would be considered cheating in my eyes. Even painting the freaking rock is a violation.

You're beyond naive if you think lying about a hot dog being served earned him a 3 year show cause. Like I said, if that was the case big time programs will be lined up waiting for him, let's see if that happens...you're a betting man, I'm willing to bet it doesn't happen.

The fact he was calling those who attended the BBQ and telling them to lie should tell you a bit about the guy...but I'm sure you'll brush that little fact to the side and say he was flustered.

Last edited:
No but never heard that reported...they would be something very easy for the NCAA to find out about when they were investigating.

I edited it because I would rather not receive phone calls, but oh well. Read back a few posts, I said there were things going on that wouldn't be hard to find and that was one that I know of for a fact.

When your family owns some rental properties off campus it's funny the things you find out.

You're beyond naive if you think lying about a hot dog being served earned him a 3 year show cause. Like I said, if that was the case big time programs will be lined up waiting for him, let's see if that happens...you're a betting man, I'm willing to bet it doesn't happen.

The fact he was calling those who attended the BBQ and telling them to lie should tell you a bit about the guy...but I'm sure you'll brush that little fact to the side and say he was flustered.

The NCAA just got onto themselves for obtaining information incorrectly.....if they punished someone for something that did not put in the letter of allegations then they need to be dismantled....how can they punish someone for being unethical when that is a very unethical action.

I listened to the dads interview and he never said Bruce pearl told him to lie but it seemed like he wanted him too....I am not naive.... I deal in facts.... not gossip, rumor, or innuendo...bring some facts into the conversation.

I edited it because I would rather not receive phone calls, but oh well. Read back a few posts, I said there were things going on that wouldn't be hard to find and that was one that I know of for a fact.

When your family owns some rental properties off campus it's funny the things you find out.

And u mean to tell me the NCAA couldn't find that out.....what did pearl pay with?

The NCAA just got onto themselves for obtaining information incorrectly.....if they punished someone for something that did not put in the letter of allegations then they need to be dismantled....how can they punish someone for being unethical when that is a very unethical action.

I listened to the dads interview and he never said Bruce pearl told him to lie but it seemed like he wanted him too....I am not naive.... I deal in facts.... not gossip, rumor, or innuendo...bring some facts into the conversation.

Fact is, pearl broke multiple rules and was dirty...thus he lost his job.

And u mean to tell me the NCAA couldn't find that out.....what did pearl pay with?

Like I said, there were a few things they could find that wouldn't require them to look very hard. If you'd like to meet up before a game I'd be more than happy to tell you who my family is and what properties they own, but a message board probably isn't the place to post that info.

And no it wasn't like pearl was writin a check, c'mon man you're smarter than that. However, when the player that lives there tells you that was part of why he chose to come here you can do the math or ignore it.

Look, I liked pearl as much as anyone...but if you think he was squeaky clean you're just as much in denial as Baylor fans are with Drew.

Fact is, pearl broke multiple rules and was dirty...thus he lost his job.

Like I said, there were a few things they could find that wouldn't require them to look very hard. If you'd like to meet up before a game I'd be more than happy to tell you who my family is and what properties they own, but a message board probably isn't the place to post that info.

And no it wasn't like pearl was writin a check, c'mon man you're smarter than that. However, when the player that lives there tells you that was part of why he chose to come here you can do the math or ignore it.

Look, I liked pearl as much as anyone...but if you think he was squeaky clean you're just as much in denial as Baylor fans are with Drew.

I work in a profession that has regulation on top of regulation......if I followed all the rules to a T, I couldn't my job at a productive level and hence would have no job. There are so many rules and regulations that any coach that wants to be successful will end up breaking them. Most of them are stupid, and need to be changed.

I listened to everyone before about how dirty pearl was and I expected us to be hammered. It was obvious they were out to nail and was trying to pin anything they could against him. I expected a long list of transgressions and the NCAA found absolutely nothing.

Pearl was willing to do whatever it took to save his job, still supports Tennessee, supports cuonzo Martin 100% without attempting to steal the spotlight. I 100% respect the man.

I like Bruce Pearl...however, you can not do the one thing he did and expect to hold your job. Lie and get caught. I wish he hadn't, he would still be my choice.

I work in a profession that has regulation on top of regulation......if I followed all the rules to a T, I couldn't my job at a productive level and hence would have no job. There are so many rules and regulations that any coach that wants to be successful will end up breaking them. Most of them are stupid, and need to be changed.

I listened to everyone before about how dirty pearl was and I expected us to be hammered. It was obvious they were out to nail and was trying to pin anything they could against him. I expected a long list of transgressions and the NCAA found absolutely nothing.

Pearl was willing to do whatever it took to save his job, still supports Tennessee, supports cuonzo Martin 100% without attempting to steal the spotlight. I 100% respect the man.

There's no point in me responding to this. You're set in your ways on pearl and any fact brought up is brushed aside by oh it's ok, everyone does it.

There's a difference between contacting a kid one too many times, or making it a habit. There's a difference between a kid arriving 10 minutes early to an OV and your staff telling families to come in 24-48 hours early and we'll pay your way. There's a difference between inviting kids to an on campus event, and inviting them to your house OFF campus that you've been in trouble BEFORE for and having a BBQ. There's a difference between reporting the violation and lying about it and trying to cover it up. You say everyone does it, I say list me multiple big time programs doing this that you can point to as fact?

Like I said, all I can tell you is if he's the guy you're making him out to be big time schools will be lined up, let's see if they are...

Last edited:
tooooooooooooo dependent on 3 pt shot i listen to the game and bob knight dead on there was no ball fakes and they look scared to shoot

I remember Bob Knight being on UT's high horse and talking about how great our offense looks with all the motion.

VN Store

Back