Doc, Jeff and Heather

Being in N.C. And working by myself a lot I listen to a bunch of Vols radio shows most days. My favorite is
1. The Swain Event- u can listen anytime to podcast on the app
2. Rocky Top Insiders- seem like great guys and they also podcast their show so u can listen anytime. They seem to get a little more in depth about practices than Swain does

3. The Tony Basillio Show- kinda funny sometimes but a little arrogant sometimes but all and all a good show. He also has an app and podcast his show

Hope this helps the out of towners like me find something about the Vols to listen to.

I also like the Drive on 94.3 – Used to have Terry Fair on it before his GA gig. Still pretty good-humorous at times, too.

Heather needs to go back to being a hostess. She seemed to know a lot more of the "ins and outs" of that then she does sports.

Heather needs to go back to being a hostess. She seemed to know a lot more of the "ins and outs" of that then she does sports.

Wouldnt be shocked if she knew the ins and outs of some the players. Hearing her talk about aj jahnson the last few years made me think he didn't have to try anything with another girl, he could have had Heathers panties.

VN Store

Back