Doc, Jeff and Heather

he doesn't seem to be worried about how many QBs will be there and is talking about a championship

has family in Atlanta

he said he loves the Vols fans

and has been talking to McKenzie about recruiting other players

Doc is an excellent play by play guy.
Not a great show host. If you like hearing people argue over trivial crap it's the show for you.

All I remember about that show was, no matter the topic/question, Doc would steer the conversation to Lady Vols basketball.

Or when a caller asked why he goes by the nickname Doc. "My initials are MD. Do you understand now?," he replied. Collective eyebrows were raised because the answer and his sarcastic tone were ridiculous. He's a joke.

I use to listen to them regularly, but now I have realized how ridiculous they can be. I can agree with Jeff on most issues being he is the only one with any sense. Heather is one of the single worst I have ever heard on any radio stations. She is very arrogant towards country sounding callers of the show. She also said at Aaron Rodgers is more of a running QB than Russell Wilson :blink: . Mickey D is just uninformed and thinks he can never be wrong.

I don't listen to Doc, Jeff and Heather that much but it seems to me that as a former Lady Vol, Heather Harrington has better insight on the athletic program.

I think every person knows that Doc, Jeff, and Heather are boring no talent hacks. I'm
fascinated that they can come up so much useless garbage to talk about. I have to admit my favorite radio moment was hearing the Heather and Jeff "YOU BACK OFF!" Argument with Roger in the background. Awkward but the most genuine thing I've heard on that station.

Heather is retarded. Have no clue why she's on the show. I shake my head everytime she speaks. Wonder who she slept with to get the job?

They are better than those hacks in Nashville on 104.5. Crazy as this sounds but Heather is better than Wank Frycheck! I heart radio saves the day!!

Being in N.C. And working by myself a lot I listen to a bunch of Vols radio shows most days. My favorite is
1. The Swain Event- u can listen anytime to podcast on the app
2. Rocky Top Insiders- seem like great guys and they also podcast their show so u can listen anytime. They seem to get a little more in depth about practices than Swain does

3. The Tony Basillio Show- kinda funny sometimes but a little arrogant sometimes but all and all a good show. He also has an app and podcast his show

Hope this helps the out of towners like me find something about the Vols to listen to.

Reactions: 2 people
That has always been my motto. Don't want to sleep with 10 1's to say I had a 10.

In recruiting terms those would be the Dooley years. There were a lot of "boooms" on here (thinking we had 10's) and they were as long as there was nothing to compare them to (other teams). Once compared, it wasn't a pretty sight.

VN Store

Back