Do you still want to see the smokey grey next year?

I wanna see some realtree, duck dynasty, blaze Orange with Tennessee walking horse logos on the helmet. And some wolverine steeltoed high top cleats with a big white number 3 on the bottom that imprints it on the ground with every step. And run out onto the field to rocky top by the nitty gritty dirt band. And the cheerleaders throw beef jerky into the stands after every yard gained.

Brilliant

The players seem to like them a lot so I hope they still dress in them. I really like the all orange look to

I definitely do. I know we've had some bad luck in them, but I personally still love them. I really hope we don't end up with some awful losing curse in them, because I want them to stay.

The players love them (obviously), and I think it fires up the fan base to see our players in something different.

No
Just to relive the Geme
It's the only one I made it back to last year

I wanna see some realtree, duck dynasty, blaze Orange with Tennessee walking horse logos on the helmet. And some wolverine steeltoed high top cleats with a big white number 3 on the bottom that imprints it on the ground with every step. And run out onto the field to rocky top by the nitty gritty dirt band. And the cheerleaders throw beef jerky into the stands after every yard gained.

I'm on board. Let's make this happen.

Rather you like it or not, you're going to see them. They're a yearly thing in our football program CBJ said.

I personally love them. Also turns recruits heads.

NOPE! The grey jammies are ugly & cursed. Vols are 0-2 wearing them. We are the BIG ORANGE! Big grey is an obese elephant. That's bammer clamour.

Reactions: 2 people
Would love to see something similar to these. Particularly the top left and bottom right.

Where did you get these pics ? I have seen them a few times and wondered if they are a real possibilities or just something the Vendor shows up with to show that they have ideas???

Bring back the black

Or better yet maybe even The Big Orange

I'm glad to see someone else remember that uniform. I loved the Orange and Black. While it's not the "official" UT Color, the night The Vols ran into Neyland Stadium in those uniforms they electrified the night, and if I'm not mistaken, they won too. Might be wrong on the win but I still like the orange and black.

Reactions: 1 person
Where did you get these pics ? I have seen them a few times and wondered if they are a real possibilities or just something the Vendor shows up with to show that they have ideas???

Just do a google image search for new vols helmet. I'm not sure if they are a real possibility or not, but would love it if they were. So long as they are only used with the smokey grey unis.

Rather you like it or not, you're going to see them. They're a yearly thing in our football program CBJ said.

I personally love them. Also turns recruits heads.

Winning turns recruits head
Beat Vandy, and quit worrying about Grey vs Orange vs White

we suck, so quit making threads about uniforms

Reactions: 4 people
Ridiculously ugly uniform.

They should do the black and orange again. Those uniforms were awesome.

VN Store

Back