Do you still want to see the smokey grey next year?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
I definitely do. I know we've had some bad luck in them, but I personally still love them. I really hope we don't end up with some awful losing curse in them, because I want them to stay.

The players love them (obviously), and I think it fires up the fan base to see our players in something different.

Reactions: 6 people
Oh it's coming. I will join in on the side that is least popular once I see how the thread is going. Mega-Nega Vol up in hurra.....

But, but, but what about tradition?
This is what's wrong with Murica nowadays, no respect for tradition.
Also, they're comin to take mah guns and mah job!!!!

Yes bring them back and like some others before me bring the black back as well. Nothing wrong with mixing it up. Tradition is great, but it only carries you so far. Especially without the wins recently to back it up.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes bring them back and like some others before me bring the black back as well. Nothing wrong with mixing it up. Tradition is great, but it only carries you so far. Especially I ally without the wins recently to back it up.

I'd like to see an all Orange look from time to time. Have Tennessee with orange helmet with white T,orange jersey and pants.

I wanna see some realtree, duck dynasty, blaze Orange with Tennessee walking horse logos on the helmet. And some wolverine steeltoed high top cleats with a big white number 3 on the bottom that imprints it on the ground with every step. And run out onto the field to rocky top by the nitty gritty dirt band. And the cheerleaders throw beef jerky into the stands after every yard gained.

Reactions: 1 person
would be cool for butch to announce one new alternate uniform to the team every year. Keep the tradition with white away and orange and home but mix it up for 2 games a year max

I wanna see some realtree, duck dynasty, blaze Orange with Tennessee walking horse logos on the helmet. And some wolverine steeltoed high top cleats with a big white number 3 on the bottom that imprints it on the ground with every step. And run out onto the field to rocky top by the nitty gritty dirt band. And the cheerleaders throw beef jerky into the stands after every yard gained.

Dude, you read my mind! :loco:

I'd like to see an all Orange look from time to time. Have Tennessee with orange helmet with white T,orange jersey and pants.

I really liked the black concept helmet that appeared online a while back. Match that with black unis and pants then do the same for the grey.

VN Store

Back