Do we score on saturday?

GoTNvols13

I think points will be very tough to come by this weekend. Do yall think we'll get shut out?

Yes, we're going to score. Good grief.

Do our fans really think we've become Vandy in the last few days?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not sure about tds. Long field goals aren't exactly palardys thing either.

Good try, but no.

I was suggesting our fans suddenly think we have the worst offense in the country

Without bray, hunter, and Poole playing we DO have one of the worst offenses in the SEC.

IMO, LSU is going to ram the ball down our throats on every one of their drives. They'll throw a safe pass every now and again to keep us from sticking 11 in the box but there's not going to be any real opportunity to flip the field on a turnover. Any scoring opportunity is going to require a sustained drive against the LSU defense. Not sure how that will happen, but it's hard to imagine that we will be skunked.

We will score early and often in what will be called 'the biggest upset of the season'...in all reality, we will score enough to keep it interesting. Chavis as a DC is prone to giving up yards in chunks, i think we could just run screen plays every down, he never stopped them when he was our DC. Simms will have a good game

If i were Simms, i would have the mindset to erase what happened last year. He had the biggest win in his collegiate career and it slipped away at the last second, literally. Go out there and finish what should have been done last year.

I think points will be very tough to come by this weekend. Do yall think we'll get shut out?

Your defense didn't play that badly last Sat. with the exception of a handful of plays. I think your deep coverage needs some tweaks but you did a pretty good job against the run. I think you'll see a similar offense against LSU so a couple of turnovers here and there and with some players stepping up, (Simms or Worley plus the O-line) you never know. You're obviously going to have to find a running game quickly. I've seen UT do that before.

VN Store

Back