Do we score on saturday?

UK scored 7, NW State scored 3...UT will score, it may be against their 2's and 3's but it's a score, am I right?

UK scored 7, NW State scored 3...UT will score, it may be against their 2's and 3's but it's a score, am I right?

Because our offense is clearly on the same level of suck as Kentucky. Not like we've had a lot of success throwing the ball this year or anything.

Maybe on a trick play or something, although i'm not sure we have any. I have a hard time thinking the offense can put up more than 10 points. Simms wasn't great last year and he hasn't played in forever. Not a good time to get your first live action. This one has beatdown written all over it.

LSU has only post the following shut outs since Les took over:

Appalachian State 2005
Kentucky 2006
Miss. State 2007
Middle Tenn. 2007
Tulane 2009
Louisiana-Monroe 2010

Of course, they have come quite close this year on 3 occassions Miss. State, NW State, and Kentucky, and Florida was real lucky to get some points on the board.

Chances are the Vols will score some points, I am hoping they do so it might be a good game since I will be there. Shut outs are boring.

No we will not get shut out. Tennessee will play with them until probably the 3rd or 4th quarter. I think D-Young will bring one back on kickoff return on opening kickoff. Will definitely wake up the yellow/purple in the stands

if we even score it will be a FG...while LSU scores about 6 TD....so im guessing the final will be about 42-3 if that...

No we will not get shut out. Tennessee will play with them until probably the 3rd or 4th quarter. I think D-Young will bring one back on kickoff return on opening kickoff. Will definitely wake up the yellow/purple in the stands

We didn't play Florida that long, and LSU BEAT THEM BY 1000. Logic has officially left the reservation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nope it will be a blow out! I will watch it but it will be painful to watch.

Luck strikes twice, 14 for the Vols and maybe a short field goal. DY, Lane, Rivera, and DR will all have to be clutch though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Because our offense is clearly on the same level of suck as Kentucky. Not like we've had a lot of success throwing the ball this year or anything.
You do know Bray is not playing right? We have NO run game and our pass game will be sitting on the sideline. Maybe Da'rick will break a screen or two.

If the game turns into to a complete blowout, we have some chance to score against their scrubs, if that's even what you can refer to their second and third team as. If by some miracle our defense keeps their offense in check and the game stays close, forcing their first team has to play most or all of the game, I'd say there is a less than 25% chance we can score on them.

VN Store

Back