Do we beat Florida?

Like the kid from Alabama did...quick to the basket and it killed us...we had no answer for him...

Tennessee has its back up against the wall right now anyway...
If Florida begins hitting 3's it will be tough for Tennessee...
If Tennessee isn't hitting their 3's then they better have a good inside game plan

Not saying it will be easy, but Chiozza is not a Collin Sexton. He just isn't. He is quick, but Sexton is a great athlete and long.

Florida has been lighting it up lately huh?
Vols have been the cure for what ails a team. Look at the bama game....Georgia. ...etc. I don't doubt Vols can win. Barnes teams are great for giving u hope at times...but u look at how his teams traditionally close seasons and this recent fall is evidence of that same pattern.

Vols have been the cure for what ails a team. Look at the bama game....Georgia. ...etc. I don't doubt Vols can win. Barnes teams are great for giving u hope at times...but u look at how his teams traditionally close seasons and this recent fall is evidence of that same pattern.

Seriously, how many times are you going to press this agenda? We get it. Go cheer for Duke.

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

I'll have a little crow as well. Did not expect this win. Really felt UF would boat race us last night. Glad to be wrong. Hope we can find our A game over the last few contests and into the SECT. Personally, I won't be that upset if we are one and done in the SECT. Teams needs to get their legs back...especially Grant. Get healthy and get fresh for the dance.

VN Store

Back