Disney +

I thought grown men were too old for princess movies, but not these guys.
I'm 100% not. My girl's love them. I'm going to enjoy every dang minute of them being this age.

IAF, ill say that after 2 days of military precise scheduling at WDW, and over 40K steps, drew the line at Beauty and the Beast live. But that wasnt because of show tunes, was introvert/beer thirty

At this point Disney doesn't care how much money they lose or how bad these woke films flop.

Anne Bonny was red haired Irishwoman.

I think the bigger issue is them being lazy trying to come up with way to be inclusive and their best idea is make a remake/sequel but just change the genders/race/etc. Imo that seems a bit insulting to everyone.

Also this series needs a long break, the last one had most of the original cast and sucked.

I think the bigger issue is them being lazy trying to come up with way to be inclusive and their best idea is make a remake/sequel but just change the genders/race/etc. Imo that seems a bit insulting to everyone.

Also this series needs a long break, the last one had most of the original cast and sucked.
PoC has made nearly 5 Billion Dollars.

I doubt very much that Disney gives one **** what we think. There are a lot of brown and black people in the world who will likely identify with this young lady over Johnny Depp.

I doubt very much that Disney gives one **** what we think. There are a lot of brown and black people in the world who will likely identify with this young lady over Johnny Depp.

Yes, but the last one was the worst peforming one since the first one. I couldn't give a s*** about Johnny Depp.

And I"m not sure I agree that Disney doesn't care about what we think considering they are in the process of reassessing their MCU strategy given the are in a pretty big slump at the moment.

Yes, but the last one was the worst peforming one since the first one. I couldn't give a s*** about Johnny Depp.

And I"m not sure I agree that Disney doesn't care about what we think considering they are in the process of reassessing their MCU strategy given the are in a pretty big slump at the moment.
Johnny Depp is a washed up actor.

Disney is down because everyone is down.

they'll never match the success of IW. But there is demand. Boys and girls love it. I dont think we need to make a character a diff ethnicity or sex just to do it. But, like with Ms Marvel, that character embodies or captures some or part of what this Country looks like. Its a blended Country. If Disney wants to make Miles Morales look a certain way, good on them.

Doesn’t bode well at all.

Tried to gear the kids up for it by watching the final season of the original. It was unwatchable. This was one of my top cartoons as a kid. It's hilarious how little action there is in the old "action" cartoons. It's always about to pop off but it never really does. He-Man doesn't smash Skeletor. He smashes a wall and escapes with his friends.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Doesn’t bode well at all.

Tried to gear the kids up for it by watching the final season of the original. It was unwatchable. This was one of my top cartoons as a kid. It's hilarious how little action there is in the old "action" cartoons. It's always about to pop off but it never really does. He-Man doesn't smash Skeletor. He smashes a wall and escapes with his friends.

No soldier on either side ever died on GI Joe. Planes would blow up and there was always a parachute.

And the Turtles never use their weapons on anything other than inanimate objects 😂😂

But it’s the current generation that so “soft”

No soldier on either side ever died on GI Joe. Planes would blow up and there was always a parachute.

And the Turtles never use their weapons on anything other than inanimate objects 😂😂

But it’s the current generation that so “soft”

They didn’t even use their blades in TMNT II

First 2 episodes of X-Men 97 were fan-fudding-tastic!

The show continued what the original series did so well, which is adapt stories directly from the comics.

Trail of Magneto was great and setting up some of the best Storm stories, maybe even some of the best single issues of X-Men, ever put to print. I am pumped!

First 2 episodes of X-Men 97 were fan-fudding-tastic!

The show continued what the original series did so well, which is adapt stories directly from the comics.

Trail of Magneto was great and setting up some of the best Storm stories, maybe even some of the best single issues of X-Men, ever put to print. I am pumped!
Just finished them. The different voice actors took me out of it a little but overall I really liked it. The action sequences were top notch. Really enjoying this version of Cyclops.

Nobody's going to watch this crap. It's going to be as much of a bust as all their other woke movies

That why south park's panderverse episode was so good.

VN Store

Back