Disney: The Most Evil Business In The World

Disney Will Buy Out Remaining 33% Stake in Hulu from Comcast for $8.6B - giving it full control of the streamer and freedom to Merge It With Disney+​

Comcast has triggered a provision forcing Disney to buy out its 33 percent stake in Hulu for a minimum of $8.6 billion, initiating a deal that will give Disney full ownership of the streamer, and freedom to merge it with Disney+.

Disney announced the move on Wednesday, and will be required to close the deal before the end of the month. The sale price could rise if an independent valuation finds Hulu is worth more.

The transaction gave Disney a competitive leg up in the streaming wars, allowing it to sell Disney+ in a discounted bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu. It's unclear what impact full ownership of Hulu will have on Disney's plans for future streaming options and pricing.

SICK

Furious London 7/7 Survivors Slam ‘Barbaric’ Disney as it Films Shocking Scenes Recreating Fatal Bombings For TV Drama​

Survivors are also angry that key events from the horror seem to have been distorted

Scenes were filmed in London where a bus was blown apart and three Tube trains hit in the July 2005 attack that left 56 dead.

Terror victim Daniel Biddle — the worst-injured survivor of the attacks — branded Disney “shameful” for mocking up the outrage for a telly show.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24633865/london-bombings-disney-filming-drama/#
The 43-year-old lost both legs, an eye and his spleen when London was targeted leaving 52 victims dead along with four bombers.

It remains the worst ever terror atrocity on UK soil.

Daniel told The Sun on Sunday: “It’s absolutely shameful.

“I can’t ever forget 7/7 or get over it.

“This is a lack of respect by Disney.”

The cr*ppiest place on Earth! Disney theme parks have been hit by so many people POOPING In Lines For Rides that Cleaners now have special code to alert them to Human Feces​

• Users on the r/WaltDisneyWorld subreddit decry the behavior of park guests who vomit and even defecate while waiting in line
Disney World may have earned the moniker 'the happiest place on earth' - but visitors and employees alike aren't feeling the magic after witnessing people defecating and vomiting in line.

The r/WaltDisneyWorld subreddit is not just a place for fanatics to come together. It fields plenty of complaints about the park's unsanitary conditions, which are corroborated by past and current 'cast members.'

'I am in the queue for Rise of the Resistance - someone let their kid take a dump on the floor and then they just walked out and left it - WTF?' a user wrote in a thread two months ago.

An employee at the ride elaborated upon the horror, writing: 'Fun fact: this was one of 3 s**t-related incidents at Rise today. Less fun fact: I was here for all 3 of them.'

The incidents are not limited to children either.

A person claiming to have recently stayed at the Pop Century Resort in Buena Vista says they left their room one morning, only to encounter 'a massive, adult size turd on the walkway.'

There are frequent reports of other types of bodily fluids as well, including what is referred to as a Code V and illustrated by this next example.

'I was in line for Haunted Mansion at Disneyland and a little girl started puking in line. Did the parents take her somewhere more appropriate to keep puking? No no no,' a user wrote. 'People are so gross and selfish.'

'You’d be surprised how often we get called to clean a code V at a restaurant and the parents insist on staying and finishing out the meal while the poor kid that produced it looks miserable,' a cast member responded.

In another thread, a commenter denounced guests' behavior while waiting to mount the Avatar-themed Flight of Passage ride, which often has wait times of up to 40 minutes.

'Bodily fluids no longer bother me after working at Disney,' a park employee commented.

The cr*ppiest place on Earth! Disney theme parks have been hit by so many people POOPING In Lines For Rides that Cleaners now have special code to alert them to Human Feces​

• Users on the r/WaltDisneyWorld subreddit decry the behavior of park guests who vomit and even defecate while waiting in line
Disney World may have earned the moniker 'the happiest place on earth' - but visitors and employees alike aren't feeling the magic after witnessing people defecating and vomiting in line.

The r/WaltDisneyWorld subreddit is not just a place for fanatics to come together. It fields plenty of complaints about the park's unsanitary conditions, which are corroborated by past and current 'cast members.'

'I am in the queue for Rise of the Resistance - someone let their kid take a dump on the floor and then they just walked out and left it - WTF?' a user wrote in a thread two months ago.

An employee at the ride elaborated upon the horror, writing: 'Fun fact: this was one of 3 s**t-related incidents at Rise today. Less fun fact: I was here for all 3 of them.'

A person claiming to have recently stayed at the Pop Century Resort in Buena Vista says they left their room one morning, only to encounter 'a massive, adult size turd on the walkway.'

There are frequent reports of other types of bodily fluids as well, including what is referred to as a Code V and illustrated by this next example.

'I was in line for Haunted Mansion at Disneyland and a little girl started puking in line. Did the parents take her somewhere more appropriate to keep puking? No no no,' a user wrote. 'People are so gross and selfish.'

'You’d be surprised how often we get called to clean a code V at a restaurant and the parents insist on staying and finishing out the meal while the poor kid that produced it looks miserable,' a cast member responded.

In another thread, a commenter denounced guests' behavior while waiting to mount the Avatar-themed Flight of Passage ride, which often has wait times of up to 40 minutes.

'Bodily fluids no longer bother me after working at Disney,' a park employee commented.

Wow, who craps on a ride? That is more of a statement on our modern culture than anything negative about Disney.

South Park is hailed for Mocking Disney over entertainment giant's incessant woke pandering that has been blamed for multiple box office flops​

The animated show South Park has been hailed for slamming Disney and Star Wars' incessant woke pandering in their latest special.

'Joining the Panderverse', which aired on Paramount+ Friday, lobbed satirical grenades at the Hollywood film studios over their politically-correct casting.

Eric Cartman, who is a white child in the show, gets replaced by a black woman - sparking fury among his friends Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, and Kenny McCormick.

But when they question their school principal about the change, he tells them: 'If you boys don't think Eric can be a black woman then maybe the problem is you.'

View attachment 591551

I loved the female Cartman, she was just as brutal as him. I hope she comes back. The rest of the new characters were meh but it was funny how heavily they resembled or tried to resemble their base characters.

The AI/handyman storyline was very good as well but is being overlooked due to the mockery of Disney.

I'm just glad my family was able to enjoy it 20 years ago. Long before it turned so political and into such a craphole.

Not sure where this guy is getting this info. D+ actually gained subscribers in Q4.

They have bled off 12 M from their peak in Q4 2022 but that comes primarily from dropping Cricket in India as a cost savings move.

On top of that they are still the #3 streaming service behind Netflix and Prime (which is inflated because it’s included with an unrelated service). The next closest streaming service is Max with 82M.

The cope is strong with the Disney haters.

Reactions: bigeasy

Disney Family Christmas Movie ‘The Naughty Nine’ Features Gay Teen Character, Same-Sex Parents​

Disney is doubling down on its gay entertainment for children, with the studio releasing a new Christmas movie that features a gay teen character who makes a sexual remark about a member of the same sex.

I wish companies would go back to making movies that are just fun. I was wanting to watch just a dang adventure movie the other day with no moralistic focus, nihilistic theme, or political messaging. Just a flat out knight rescuing a princess or some adventure themed movie. Hard to find anything made the last 5 years that is just a fun adventure or about plain entertainment. I ended up watching the Last Legion. Fit what I wanted and was happy with it but again another older movie.

Not to mention the list of great movies made in the past that would not be made today because of politics. I watched the Austin Power series the other day and I was just wondering if it could even be made in the climate today.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back