Dillon Bates Interview on EA Show this morning

College football live doesn't air til 830. Was wanting to dvr his announcement. Will they do it during the soccer game?

Just heard on twitter that he is committing earlier today, but it won't be aired til 7

You're a goof. Someone has already posted and showed you (on more than one occasion) a picture of Hurd weighing in on a digital scale at 232 pounds. You still won't let it go. You make yourself look foolish.

Here it is for you AGAIN.

Photoshop IMO

Maybe, but he doesn't appear to have much upper-body bulk or muscle. Skinny arms and shoulders. We shall see!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah, you're right. He looks super weak in the upper body.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 2.01.48 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 2.01.48 PM.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 14
Maybe, but he doesn't appear to have much upper-body bulk or muscle. Skinny arms and shoulders. We shall see!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why don't you go up to him and tell him that yourself? I'm sure he'll understand.

College football live doesn't air til 830. Was wanting to dvr his announcement. Will they do it during the soccer game?

I was just going to ask this. Another poster says it will air at 7 but that would also be during the soccer game.

Im feeling nervous on this one for sure. I think i just got my hopes up on too many players in the past that I thought were sure locks.

I guess, I love Tennessee so much, I just expect everyone else to have that same reaction when they get to do and see things on visits that I'll never experience. I

I Really hope D. Bates comes to play for us but I am gonna have more than a few beers before 8 ET tonight, just in case.

I know what you mean about the love for UT. It's in my blood. No one else is close. I think the poster a few before you is correct...if Dillon wasn't coming here, I don't think Bill (or his mom, a former UT cheerleader) would allow him to lead us on this way....I'm hoping, anyway !!

VN Store

Back