Dillon Bates Interview on EA Show this morning

yeah - quality is terrible - but you can kind of figure them out by the answer.

you can tell this kid has been coached well both in life and on the field. Handles himself well.

Yes - just as he would go on a T-town or Gainesville station just the same.

Asking the question...wondering if those towns are getting equal time
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How huge is the class Butch and Co are putting together? I've got to hand it to Butch. I was down in Feb, but now I'm a believer.

Will the announcement tonight put us back at #1 on Rivals?

Reactions: 1 person
Asking the question...wondering if those towns are getting equal time

I would think that as well as they know how to play the game that he would. All of the interview answers were very polished so why would he shun one of his top 3 locations via radio?

I wish all of these kids handled their recruitment process the same way.

If Bates goes elsewhere I'm gonna smear fecies all over my walls and write "Die Dillon Die" on my bathroom mirror.

Reactions: 3 people
If Bates goes elsewhere I'm gonna smear fecies all over my walls and write "Die Dillon Die" on my bathroom mirror.
That should be easy. All you have to do is change 2 letters in Dalton to get Dillon. You probably still have Die Dalton Die on your walls from when Santos dumped us. That is, unless the feces has disintegrated by now.

Or will you share with us how underweight and lanky he is like you've done in the Hurd thread?

That should be easy. All you have to do is change 2 letters in Dalton to get Dillon. You probably still have Die Dalton Die on your walls from when Santos dumped us. That is, unless the feces has disintegrated by now.

th

Trying not to get my hopes up just in case....but its way easier said than done!

AMEN - Ainge had a pretty solid take on it -that due to Bill Bates love and respect for UT that if it wasn't the VOLS that Bill wouldn't let him put UT in the top 3.

Orange tinted I know; but it makes sense to me having listened to a lot of their interviews

I spent 10 days in Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute over the Santos debacle.

Reactions: 4 people
AMEN - Ainge had a pretty solid take on it -that due to Bill Bates love and respect for UT that if it wasn't the VOLS that Bill wouldn't let him put UT in the top 3.

Orange tinted I know; but it makes sense to me having listened to a lot of their interviews

I haven't thought of it that way....and you managed to build up excitement just a little bit more haha...

(Expect harassing PM's if he goes somewhere else! lol)

VN Store

Back