Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Yeah, checked the vault and nothing. Checked all three characters and nothing. Never happened to me before and I was not drinking or smoking anything when it happened.................so I dunno

I have picked up lost weapons from Benedict 99-40 at the tower....He is located near Ikora....

Reactions: BearCat204
BearCat, You also can go to your collections and get your weapons that you have unlocked.
I believe in my Hunter collections all weapons start at 530...

Reactions: BearCat204
Been grinding a lot lately, some old exotic bounties and missions....
Heres some weapons ive received.....
Exotic Sturm, Poaris Lance, Trinity Ghoul, Le Monarque, Black Talon, The Queenbreaker, Sleeper Simulant,
Two-Tailed Fox....Also Blast Furnace which I love to use in PVP...
Exotic armor, Actium War Rig and Heart of Inmost Light...Also have received Forged Machinist Helm, Machinist Plate and Machinist Greaves .....just been running my Titan, everything is at 650.....

It was announced today that Bungie is splitting from Activision and keeping the rights to publish Destiny.

Last edited:
Picked up the Forsaken content this weekend.........had took a break from Destiny 2 for a while. I have enjoyed it so far.

Some pretty big sandbox changes coming in tomorrows update including buffing ARs, scout rifles and nerfing the telesto and those damn trace rifles lol

Excited to get on that The Last Word quest too :)

The Thorn is probably making a comeback too

Is a new DLC coming? I honestly haven’t followed. Just got to 650 last week or so and haven’t played much

Is a new DLC coming? I honestly haven’t followed. Just got to 650 last week or so and haven’t played much
lol I took a long break from destiny and just last week reached 620. Got a month to get to power cap when the new DLC will raise it to 700

The draw is a fairly lengthy quest but it’s not time gated. That being said. I’m sure there are some with it by this evening. 10 steps. At least one “thorn” type PvP quest where deaths count against your progress. Some new lost sectors or something to get though. First part is fairly easy if you just keep doing escalation protocol, which I thought of after cycling through strikes for hive

Is anybody still playing this? Considering trying to run a Leviathan prestige raid with a buddy this week sometime. @BearCat204

VN Store

Back