Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

Yeah, reset is 1pm Eastern on Tuesdays.

There's youtube videos showing how to do the glitch. It works on the first encounter. Unfortunately, you have to kill 3 or 4 areas between part 1 and part 2. If you can manage that, you can glitch the Ogre boss and complete it without fighting as well.

The dungeon, even at 570 is fairly tough unless you've got a team. The snipers are brutal. Even having just 1 more with you to stand around at the beginning can help. That way, you can do damage, die, and then do more damage, die, etc without it reseting.

Beware, the dungeon has checkpoints and you can't reset it without finishing. So, if you are going to glitch it on multiple characters, be mindful of this. After your buddy quits, wait for your loot then exit out without your buddy rejoining. Let your partner start it fresh, join him, and then disconnect for him.
Thanks for sharing this glitch. Wife and I capitalized on it before the reset tomorrow 👍

I was in the Dungeon trying to run it by myself last night before I went to bed.
Did kill a yellow bar and got 551 Frost-EE5...That's all I'm saying....
As you all quoted before about the adds, I got sniped a lot...LOL

Just curious as to what light levels are you guys at? I’m slowly getting there to 550 but feels like I’ve been hovering at 547 forever. I only have two characters I have time for and they are both pretty much right there

I'm at 530 on my Hunter. Warlock is parked at the Dreaming City unlock. Titan still needs to take down the Barons.

Hunter varies from 545 to 547, depends on which weapons I use.
Titan is around 525.
Warlock is still asleep....LOL

So not sure if this is just really bad luck, but last night I was switching my really high powered 2Tailed from my Titan to my Warlock using the App. I get an error on the app and all of a sudden that 2Tailed disappears from my inventory. Its not on any character and not in my vault. WTF

Never had that happen and haven't seen any reports of that. Wonder if it was just timing. I'd check again today.

Can you reprint that from collections?

Hard to believe it's gone. If there was an API problem it would have to be all over Reddit, etc. right?

That sucks.

So not sure if this is just really bad luck, but last night I was switching my really high powered 2Tailed from my Titan to my Warlock using the App. I get an error on the app and all of a sudden that 2Tailed disappears from my inventory. Its not on any character and not in my vault. WTF
Welp, I guess I'll be switching my weapons the old fashioned way for a while lol. Not letting that happen to me.

You've checked your vault? Not saying you're wrong, but I find it hard to believe it's missing.
Yeah, checked the vault and nothing. Checked all three characters and nothing. Never happened to me before and I was not drinking or smoking anything when it happened.................so I dunno

Yeah, checked the vault and nothing. Checked all three characters and nothing. Never happened to me before and I was not drinking or smoking anything when it happened.................so I dunno
Postmaster?

VN Store

Back