Deadliest Catch

I have a feeling Phil's younger son (Jake?) is going to go off the deep end and hit the drugs hard! He doesn't seem to be to stable!!

So i was watching my 2 month old son all day today and happened to catch the DC marathon . That was pretty tough to watch, seriously.. I mean putting aside it being a show going for ratings, he knew he was dying when everyone else thought he had survived in a miraculous fashion. The last words to his sons and the ominous comments were just tear jerking, esp when you are holding your own son. Tough day dude.

So i was watching my 2 month old son all day today and happened to catch the DC marathon . That was pretty tough to watch, seriously.. I mean putting aside it being a show going for ratings, he knew he was dying when everyone else thought he had survived in a miraculous fashion. The last words to his sons and the ominous comments were just tear jerking, esp when you are holding your own son. Tough day dude.

Yeah, when he said something to the affect of " I wish I would've been a better dad." I almost started crying right there.

i love that show, its addicting. watched every season, im gonna miss phil, he was my favorite. heres to the corniela marie.

Two hour recap of last season on now. Last year was pretty crazy in a lot of ways.

Glad to see it back especially with the drama during the off season...gonna miss Capt. Phil...hope its a good year!

Never heard of them fishing for blue crabs before but a few of the boats are going far north looking for the blue king crab.

Kinda crazy that one guy on the new boat was the guy that they showed over the last few years breaking his ankle, getting hit with a pot and going overboard. I think I would be done with crab fishing.

Never heard of them fishing for blue crabs before but a few of the boats are going far north looking for the blue king crab.

I want to say Sig tried it last season or season before. Not a committed effort though. Went up there, dropped a string or two, got nothing, and came back. I think it was more towards the end of the season maybe? I remember Edgar and the crew weren't real happy about it cause it's a long trip and it would be a few extra days before they got home.

Last edited:
Just another reason to love this show.

Markers Mark will air it's first ever TV ad tomorrow night during the new episode

VN Store

Back