Deadliest Catch

Who cares......... I watch Ghost Hunters but seriously, you have to know this crap is edited and staged.

Definitely edited and I'm sure there are suggestions made. I've watched Deadliest Catch since the beginning. It's always cool to get a perspective on someone else's world.

But man....those cops on Cops are so much nicer on TV.:)

I was flipping through the channels and ran across The DC boys in NYC on The Cash Cab.

Let's just say it's good they weren't driving.:)

Captain Phil Harris had a stroke, that sucks. No word on his condition, guess he got air evacced from the boat to Anchorage.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh man...that's terrible. What makes it worse is he was only 53. One of my favorites out of everyone on the show. RIP

I had the honor of meeting him over the summer at a graduation party. He and my buddy's father in law were long time friends. He was a very nice guy, posed for pictures, told stories and just hung out late into the night. Didn't drink a drop, but smoked like a chimney the whole time.

RIP Captain Phil.

Watching Phil's final episode tonight is surreal.

Discovery has dragged this out though. That's for sure.

I've got it dvr'd. Looking forward to it though. Rip captain.

Watching Phil's final episode tonight is surreal.

Discovery has dragged this out though. That's for sure.
They drug it out a little, but I thought overall they handled it pretty tastefully.

It was a nice episode. When these guys agree to do reality TV, it goes all out. Pretty surprised they showed him all the way up to his final days in the hospital. They kept it tasteful, though.

VN Store

Back