'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

This is old info.
Who are we second too? Not saying we will get him but let’s relax for a second. What does him moving it to la tell us? That it’s Oregon? I doubt a kid would make it that obvious with how close to the vest he has made his recruitment. Maybe it’s the same situation as boo committing in New York. Maybe the kids just having fun

Who are we second too? Not saying we will get him but let’s relax for a second. What does him moving it to la tell us? That it’s Oregon? I doubt a kid would make it that obvious with how close to the vest he has made his recruitment. Maybe it’s the same situation as boo committing in New York. Maybe the kids just having fun
Who knows man? Alabama, Oregon, OSU.

Heck it could be us.

I think the uncertainty about the in-home is what worries everyone.

I checked the Oregon On3 and 247 sites, the Ohio State On3 and 247 sites, the Alabama On3 and 247 sites, and GoVols247

no one else is talking about this and it's almost been an hour. AP was the first to have it, and for now is the only one to have it

If we still get the visit we should feel great. If we don't get the visit then there's your answer, I believe.

I checked the Oregon On3 and 247 sites, the Ohio State On3 and 247 sites, the Alabama On3 and 247 sites, and GoVols247

no one else is talking about this and it's almost been an hour. AP was the first to have it, and for now is the only one to have it

If we still get the visit we should feel great. If we don't get the visit then there's your answer, I believe.
Pretty much. Sounds to me like the envelope has been opened.

Pretty good assessment and is where I'm at on this

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Touché. Just totally skipped over that part in the original message
Yeah, sorry to be a downer. Through this whole recruitment, I didn’t for one second buy that we were a real factor here…until today. Then we got some good vibes from AP, some Fong nuggs, and some cope-sounding stuff from the other contenders. Finally let myself take the cup off, and…

WHAM!

Well I certainly hope Heupel didn’t already by his airplane ticket…
Pretty certain Heupel and co. charter a plane. As it was already stated, could be him just wanting to announce in L.A. The visit doesn’t have to happen in his home, as long as it happens. For all we know it could happen in an undisclosed location in L.A. With Seaton keeping things close to the chest with only a Vol beat reporter/insider knowing these details thus far, to me that says Vols are still in communication.

Last edited:
Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Yeah, sorry to be a downer. Through this whole recruitment, I didn’t for one second buy that we were a real factor here…until today. Then we got some good vibes from AP, some Fong nuggs, and some cope-sounding stuff from the other contenders. Finally let myself take the cup off, and…

WHAM!
never take your cup off

VN Store

Back