'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

This will be your classic, "Vols lead up until a week out from decision time" and then makes a last minute trip to Columbus and then signs with Ohio St. Same song different verse.
Just such a weird recruitment anyways. Usually always hear more than we have about a leader. Actions usually speak louder than words and honestly actions on his part point to Tennessee right now. Could change of course.

I really doubt it’s going to be us…he can’t even pronounce the OLine coach’s name correctly. There are multiple interviews where he asks for clarification on how to say it. Feels like if you’re going to play for a guy, you’d know how to say their name. We all know how to pronounce our boss’s name haha
Of all the reasons I've heard that we are going to miss on somebody, this one has to be the most ridiculous

You're simply not built for recruiting
What does that have to do with pointing out the similarities with this and many other recruits that didn't sign here? He may come. He may not. No one really does know, but it just feels like a lot of others we thought were coming or were lead to believe was coming. Time will only tell. I wouldn't count on it though.

Of all the reasons I've heard that we are going to miss on somebody, this one has to be the most ridiculous
Just points to there not really being an established relationship between the two. Doesn’t really matter to me one way or another…just basic common sense to know that people tend to know who they’re talking to regularly.

I know it’s rare for true freshmen to start on the OL but in the case of elite linemen, it does happen. This kid screams elite. And we could sure use some help.
I want this guy but honest I would like to add some portal OL. Let Seaton develop for a year and then let him come in.

What does that have to do with pointing out the similarities with this and many other recruits that didn't sign here? He may come. He may not. No one really does know, but it just feels like a lot of others we thought were coming or were lead to believe was coming. Time will only tell. I wouldn't count on it though.
I don't count on anything in recruiting. I still have some faith. You just give up at the beginning. You probably don't do that anywhere else in your life, so why would you give up here?

VN Store

Back