'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

It isn't a theory if it is true. Always question the official narrative; to not do so is foolish.

How conspiratorial of you.

There’s no narrative, take your tin foil cap off. The dude predicted Vols to land a high end recruit. He didn’t guarantee it. He said other teams still in it. Simply a prediction.

True for OU but I think they’re gonna be tough moving forward bc Venables is gonna have them playing D. Texas is better than they were 3-4 years ago.

LSU. Played in ATL last year and has won 2 NC in the last 15 or so years.

FL. Currently in the cycle Vols were in when we couldn’t hire a competent coach. Not sure if Napier can put it together. But great program overall and 2 NC in last 20 years (although with a top 3 coach in CFB).

AUB. Obviously down but Freeze might be able to get them going. Won a NC in last 15 years.

I think my stance would be based on the last 25 years, absolutely nothing says UT *should* be the 3rd best team in the SEC. It’s why last year was so crazy. If Heupel consistently puts Vols in playoffs as the 3rd best team in the SEC then let the man name his number.
We have the resources, $$$, fans, alumni base, etc. to be top five in the SEC. I’m fact, if you look at all time records and SEC championships, we are top two. Don’t downgrade the program.

We have the resources, $$$, fans, alumni base, etc. to be top five in the SEC. I’m fact, if you look at all time records and SEC championships, we are top two. Don’t downgrade the program.

I do apologize for posting facts about other programs that reside in the SEC. Turns out they have all those things, too, btw.

I believe what a program has done in the last 25 years to be more relevant to current success than what a program has done all-time. Considering the last time the Vols were relevant - outside of last year - none of the current players were alive. No shot in hell we should be 3rd in the SEC right now - which was the debate.

How conspiratorial of you.

There’s no narrative, take your tin foil cap off.
The dude predicted Vols to land a high end recruit. He didn’t guarantee it. He said other teams still in it. Simply a prediction.
Yet when fans threw stuff on the field because of that reaming against ole miss It was headline news for weeks and when we rush the field after beating Bama it was blown up,
Yet there was nothing unique about either situation, because both had happened elsewhere and afterwards.
You probably didn’t know though, because ESPN never mentioned anything like that happening anywhere but UT

I do apologize for posting facts about other programs that reside in the SEC. Turns out they have all those things, too, btw.

I believe what a program has done in the last 25 years to be more relevant to current success than what a program has done all-time. Considering the last time the Vols were relevant - outside of last year - none of the current players were alive. No shot in hell we should be 3rd in the SEC right now - which was the debate.
Other teams are not top two in SEC championship appearances, NCs, and winning percentage. That is us and Bama.

We have a title on the last 25 years.

Starting to think you are a troll

Yet when fans threw stuff on the field because of that reaming against ole miss It was headline news for weeks and when we rush the field after beating Bama it was blown up,
Yet there was nothing unique about either situation, because both had happened elsewhere and afterwards.
You probably didn’t know though, because ESPN never mentioned anything like that happening anywhere but UT

Tough always being a victim

Jordan Seaton told us last Sunday that he doesn’t have plans to take anymore visits. We think one to Ohio State is still very much in play as the Buckeyes continue to push. Exiting the visit, Tennessee is in really good shape but we will continue to stress that this recruitment has been a roller coaster so we don’t want to get too far out ahead of ourselves. Just know that Tennessee has played this one perfectly.
-VQ

I chose to believe.

• We have opportunity with our OL departures.
  • He has built a good relationship with currently committed players like Boo and Bennett Warren
  • Our stadium/atmosphere is top notch
  • He has a good relationship with our coaches
  • Proximity to home is a plus for his family vs Oregon, our biggest competition.

My only real concern is if we can compete with Oregon/Nike money. Join the Volunteer Club, errybody.

VN Store

Back