'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

According to 247, DC as of 2021 had 14 of the top 81 recruits in the nation?

They’re implying since Bama didn’t want him were a backup school. Not sure if that’s actually the case but getting a blue chip lineman is always good
Future SCRAP part that Ellarbee will have defiantly projectile vomiting at the Bama defense.

The entire rest of the country from fans to analysts think TN has one of the top few collectives in the country. I am confused @BigOrangeTrain Does a recruit choosing another school immediately make people think we are weak, broke, and not as serious as other schools? I think that’s a knee jerk reaction to a few recruits choosing to play at other schools over the last few months. I think the collective has brought us way more than people realize and it will continue for a looooong time. I think some of these other collectives and other universities envy Spyre and the Volunteer club. Don’t hate the collective, hate the game. Tennessee is winning on the field and off the field more times than not.

They’re implying since Bama didn’t want him were a backup school. Not sure if that’s actually the case but getting a blue chip lineman is always good

To reiterate, that’s not what I was implying. He took one OV - to Bama - in June. Presumably they were if not THE favorite than at the very top. If he’s reaching out to new schools I’m assuming they at the very least weren’t ready to take him in June/July.

The entire rest of the country from fans to analysts think TN has one of the top few collectives in the country. I am confused @BigOrangeTrain Does a recruit choosing another school immediately make people think we are weak, broke, and not as serious as other schools? I think that’s a knee jerk reaction to a few recruits choosing to play at other schools over the last few months. I think the collective has brought us way more than people realize and it will continue for a looooong time. I think some of these other collectives and other universities envy Spyre and the Volunteer club. Don’t hate the collective, hate the game. Tennessee is winning on the field and off the field more times than not.
100%.
We don’t lose kids because of a lack of money or sophistication of NIL ever. We might lose kids because we don’t think it makes sense to pay what another school will but not because we can’t. Playing a long game here

He reached out to us and uscjr according to AP.

Considering how well uscjr has been doing in the dc area, they likely have the edge if both schools choose to pursue.

100%.
We don’t lose kids because of a lack of money or sophistication of NIL ever. We might lose kids because we don’t think it makes sense to pay what another school will but not because we can’t. Playing a long game here
Yes, let’s have a decade of consistency with 9-10+ win seasons. Especially with the new playoff we will be competing for a championship every year. Instead of going boom or bust trying to blow all our funds for a #1 class

Reactions: hooter vol
He reached out to us and uscjr according to AP.

Considering how well uscjr has been doing in the dc area, they likely have the edge if both schools choose to pursue.
I think the fact that USCe already has two top-10 OTs already committed plays in our favor between the two schools.

VN Store

Back