Dayz

May need to upgrade my pc for this game, but I have a good excuse. The new upgrade of my drafting software is maxing it out anyway.

Last edited:
I'll be on for the next hour or two. I'm not sure what info I need to provide so you can add to friend list.

yes it it huge.. i think its like 225 sq km or somthing.. its best to use an interactive map to get around lol

Canned food and animals (unless I am missing something). However, I need a gun and/or knife to hunt with. Also once killed, I need fire (wood & matches) to cook the meat. It is hard to find someone generous enough to give food away. Teamwork is a big part of this game IMO... allowing someone to watch over you on a hillside while entering a town for supplies.

you can usually find matches and hunting knives in residential homes, supermarkets or industrial buildings. find a hatchet and you can chop some wood in a forest

absolutely, you don't want to play this on a half-ass POS computer

Im not to savvy with all that. Hell ive never even owned a computer, not even laptop. Theres multiple games id love to play on the PC but im not that hardcore of a gamer i guess to drop 2k into it.

Im not to savvy with all that. Hell ive never even owned a computer, not even laptop. Theres multiple games id love to play on the PC but im not that hardcore of a gamer i guess to drop 2k into it.

could never drop that much on a PC - most I'd go is $1200 - which still gets you a nice nice machine if you build it yourself

Smokeyvol designs buildings like these so he gets to play on those kind of computers all day

pic08.jpg

taj1.jpg

VN Store

Back