Dave clawson must go!!!!!

Now if thats true then its not his fault, I wouldn't put anything past Foolmer. He doesnt care about our school, he only cares about passing Neyland's all time win record. If Fulmer cared about UT he would retire, this man knows he cant cut it anymore.

If you were a real vol fan then you would just shut up! Fulmer doesnt care about tennessee ROFL Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!!! :eek:lol: :eek:lol: Just do us all a favor and quit showing everybody the complete idiot that you are!

If you were a real vol fan then you would just shut up! Fulmer doesnt care about tennessee ROFL Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!!! :eek:lol: :eek:lol: Just do us all a favor and quit showing everybody the complete idiot that you are!

Actually I am a real vol fan unlike you! You are a flaming Fulmerite, which makes you Sir the idiot. I actually care about UT because I want us to get a coach who cares about our program. I also want a coach who doesnt back stabb his head coach in the back like he did ole Johnny and rat out programs like he did Bama. The bottom line is that Fulmer is a piece of crap that should have been fired long ago and around the SEC everyone hates.

Pretty sure the line talent to run his system is lacking. Pretty good pass protection, but not up to speed to run block.

I say one should give Clawson some time to get the right players for the OL, matched for his version of the system he runs and then pass judgement. Or hell, just guys on the OL that can run a bit.

When is the last time anyone saw a UT running back leap from the 3 yd line and go up and over to score.....this is a manifestation of the OL's ability get a push on the D-line.

Your right we arent winning the close ones. The OC does deserve part of the blame but not the majority of it.

Cutcliffe had he share of problems and he had been with us a lot longer than clawson. Our offense was better last year. Ainge pulled out some wins for us. the defense wasnt great. For some reason we cant get the offense and defense to play great in the same year.

winner winner chicken dinner

let's start tomorrow in Athens

GO VOLS

You just thew Clawson under the bus cause JC sucks and now you're agreeing that Cut didn't play JC because he sucks. That means JC sucked before Clawson got here. So how could it be Clawson's fault. Make up your mind!

:crazy:

That post hurt my head.

Actually I am a real vol fan unlike you! You are a flaming Fulmerite, which makes you Sir the idiot. I actually care about UT because I want us to get a coach who cares about our program. I also want a coach who doesnt back stabb his head coach in the back like he did ole Johnny and rat out programs like he did Bama. The bottom line is that Fulmer is a piece of crap that should have been fired long ago and around the SEC everyone hates.
Please put down the pipe. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Ouch...thats kinda harsh isn't it? I think Fulmer cares about the Vol program.

when they ran all over Michigan last year...that's who Clawson's team played in the D1-a playoffs last year~~~same division...IT"S FOOTBALL

VN Store

Back