Dancing commodores

"Hey, nice win! Wanna go double or nothing in a game of LIFE. I brought it with me."

image.jpeg

Mason deserved it!! We need to move on. If Vandy or UK beats us they deserve to dance everytime.

Dont be such a poon..... the Vols players that looked across the field and saw that should want to rip their heads off next year..... but you want to say "it's ok...be mad at your coach".....you disgust me

Jones was grinning and celebrating like a goon 2 years ago for getting to 6-6, so I fail to see how this was any worse.

Maybe you should realize it's a damn game and calm the f down.

Jones was grinning and celebrating like a goon 2 years ago for getting to 6-6, so I fail to see how this was any worse.

Maybe you should realize it's a damn game and calm the f down.

Oh now you've done it.... you've used angry words and hurt my feelings.

I'm perfectly calm.... I just hate the commodores and view their actions as disrespectful. I'm sure some of the players will remember how they acted next year.... game or no game..... nobody with a pair and an ounce of competitiveness wants to be clowned.

Oh now you've done it.... you've used angry words and hurt my feelings.

I'm perfectly calm.... I just hate the commodores and view their actions as disrespectful. I'm sure some of the players will remember how they acted next year.... game or no game..... nobody with a pair and an ounce of competitiveness wants to be clowned.
Let me try your approach : Quit being like a whiny middle school gossip girl and accept the fact that Derek Mason whooped our ass. Bunch of poons up in here.

That work?

Reactions: 2 people
I said at the game that I think we need someone to get our players into it again. JJ about got into a fight to fire the boys up it seemed.

Let me try your approach : Quit being like a whiny middle school gossip girl and accept the fact that Derek Mason whooped our ass. Bunch of poons up in here.

That work?

They did whip the Vols ass..... and there appears to be a bunch of poons up in here that are ok with seeing Vandy....that's right....Vandy rubbing their noses in it. My only point is this..... if I was a part of the Vols program.... player or coach..... I'd remember that crap and return the favor. Why do you guys have an issue with this? I'd hang 70 on them if I could.

.....and your approach was pretty good....spot on👍

VN Store

Back