Dancing commodores

Dudes we let them throw for 400 yards. They're Vanderbilt. Probably the worst passing team in the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person
They should dance. They made us look ridiculous. If we don't want them to act like that, we shouldn't play like a bunch of FCS rejects.

Reactions: 4 people
I get your point but I don't think we have a motivation issue.

I don't know.... too many times this year they came out flat and fell behind..... I'd make them watch Vandy dancing on them every day from now until next year.

Nobody wants to get beat up by a girl

I understand mason's excitement but he should've showed some class.

Meh, dancing among your team isn't really classless.

If they'd taken a UT flag or logo and been stomping and/or spitting all over it, or taken the time to flick off the other sideline or do up yours gestures, that would be a different story.

I'm embarrassed that after 4 years Butch Jones can't even beat Vandy, (after 2 top 5 classes) that's the direction that the Vols are headed.....:ermm:

Reactions: 2 people
I only saw Mason dancing. That's who the camera was on. Honestly, I don't blame him or his team for jubilating. Why wouldn't they?

I had a strong premonition that Vandy was going to win. They smelled blood in the water and their D was good enough to pull if off. Added to that, our D has been trending down and down. This outcome came as no surprise to some of us. It was almost inevitable.

Don't we celebrate winning a big game? Direct the band and players jumping in the stands, even on the road like at Ga this year. Mason was incredibly joyful and his dance moves were a reflection of it. If anything, I thought it was humorous. Wasn't mad at him at all. He and his Commodores had a good gameplan, played terrific down the stretch, and deserved to win. It wasn't a fluke, it wasn't a last second miracle. They won by 11. What more can you say?

That's not the point I was trying to make. I want to see Vanderbilt get a big dose of angry revenge shoved right down their stinking throats. I hate those SOBs more now than ever. To see Mason and those dildoes dancing made my blood boil.

I could never hate Vanderbilt. Why would you hate them? The're VANDERBILT. It's like hating your grandma. If you are pissed about them dancing then focus your rage on the men that allowed it to happen.

Hell I'd be dancing too if I beat a team that was Preseason Top 10 and picked to win the SEC East.

I don't see how it could motivate our team. Our team should be motivated to beat Vanderbilt out of the sheer embarrassment of losing to Vanderbilt. They shouldn't need hype videos to get up for beating a doormat.

I am staring to wonder if this team is throwing games. I have to think that our players with no coaching are more talented than Vanderbilt's. But we looked like we just learned about football an hour before the game. I have seen better defense at Upward games. Just doesn't make sense.

They earned it.

Exactly! And if you were at the game like I was, you can probably confirm this. I believe Dobbs and Croom were the only ones to shake the Vandy players' hands afterwards. Beyond pathetic. ******* LOSERS! They're probably just following the leader on this one, though.

Agreed....he sure showed that he hasn't "been there before." Looked like a third grader at Christmas.

But he hasn't been there as a head coach... Mason took overall really bad talent compared to Georgia, Ole Miss, UT, beat all three, and is going bowling for the 1st time as a head coach. I hate Vandy but I give them credit for adjusting at halftime, and legitimately whooping our butts in the 2nd half. If only Butch wasn't too proud or just lacking competence to make adjustments. Couldn't even be mad Vandy won because they earned it.

I hope the video of Mason and the rest of those rat asses dancing out on the field during the game is kept for next year's game. UT should play it on the Jumbotron during warmups and again throughout the game.

I want to see Vandy and Mason leaving Neyland with a butt kicking like they've never seen

We deserved it.

I could never hate Vanderbilt. Why would you hate them? The're VANDERBILT. It's like hating your grandma. If you are pissed about them dancing then focus your rage on the men that allowed it to happen.

Where are you from? It must not be the Nashville area...... were you at the game? Probably not....

I've been to 20+ Vandy vs UT games and their fans are some of the rudest most dispicable scum bums I've encountered. They're a perennial doormat but let them win a game and they become more obnoxious than gator fans. They think they're better than Vols fans... they're arrogant and they suck.

If you don't mind these types rubbing your nose in it.... that's cool..... I just wouldn't want you on my team. There will be plenty of Vols.....like Juan Jennings that won't forget what he saw. it was live bulletin board material.

But he hasn't been there as a head coach... Mason took overall really bad talent compared to Georgia, Ole Miss, UT, beat all three, and is going bowling for the 1st time as a head coach. I hate Vandy but I give them credit for adjusting at halftime, and legitimately whooping our butts in the 2nd half. If only Butch wasn't too proud or just lacking competence to make adjustments. Couldn't even be mad Vandy won because they earned it.

Off the cuff you think that but Mason inherited pretty good talent from JF recruiting AND REDSHIRTING practically entire freshman classes in 12 &13. They aren't pretty but they are more talented than Vol fans think. Mason ain't recruited near as well. They'll fall back to their rightful place in the cellar after JF recruits are out.

I think I heard on the radio, Jones was the first coach at UT to lose 2x to vandy in his tenure since fulmer. but it took fulmer 14 yrs to do that not 4

Where are you from? It must not be the Nashville area...... were you at the game? Probably not....

I've been to 20+ Vandy vs UT games and their fans are some of the rudest most dispicable scum bums I've encountered. They're a perennial doormat but let them win a game and they become more obnoxious than gator fans. They think they're better than Vols fans... they're arrogant and they suck.

If you don't mind these types rubbing your nose in it.... that's cool..... I just wouldn't want you on my team. There will be plenty of Vols.....like Juan Jennings that won't forget what he saw. it was live bulletin board material.

If we have players that need to extra motivation to win a game that puts us in the Sugar Bowl, we are recruiting the wrong kind of players. Play like that again next year, and Vandy will come in here an kick our azz again. Video or no video.

VN Store

Back