Daily Fantasy Baseball sites

Yeah I switch back and forth lately, I'll be all DK from now on. No more sharks eating up 1-3 dollar double ups and lower money tourneys. Big step for DK. Those 10 cent games though. Lol

After being on FD for a while I'm struggling so far on DK, on FD its all about the stacks but so far DK seems to be just playing guys in a good spot

After being on FD for a while I'm struggling so far on DK, on FD its all about the stacks but so far DK seems to be just playing guys in a good spot

Yeah it's weird how it's such a different animal. I can make a FD lineup then make a DK lineup and only have 1 or 2 guys the same. I seem to do the best on DK when my lineup is 3-2-1-1-1 vs 4-4 or 4-3-1 on FD. Hell I've won on DK with all 1 offs before, that isn't happening on FD.

If Contreras shows up tonight it could have been even better... oh well 👀👀

Attachments

• IMG_5046.jpg
    IMG_5046.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5047.jpg
    IMG_5047.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5048.jpg
    IMG_5048.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 1 person
I rarely hop in the big single entry tournaments but decided to tonight. Usually cash games and $100 or less single entries

Show off. Lol JK Nicely done. My Brewers/Astros stack killed it today... I play pretty light in baseball, 30-50 a night 1 line for GPP and 1 for cash. It's crazy how much the cash line moves in MLB, around 165 in DUs last night and 85 tonight. Just trying to build my BR up for NBA really, ready for it with the new rule.

Show off. Lol JK Nicely done. My Brewers/Astros stack killed it today... I play pretty light in baseball, 30-50 a night 1 line for GPP and 1 for cash. It's crazy how much the cash line moves in MLB, around 165 in DUs last night and 85 tonight. Just trying to build my BR up for NBA really, ready for it with the new rule.

It really just depends on how the chalk plays. Scores were crazy with Sale the other night because all the cheap high owned guys went off. Astros were super high owned last night and bombed along with Milwaukee and thus the low cash lines.

And I'd be lying if I said I played as much money as I did the night I won. Lol felt like I have a good one for the single entry and put it in and it paid off. Can't roll with the big dogs on a nightly basis just yet. Ha

Last edited:
It really just depends on how the chalk plays. Scores were crazy with Sale the other night because all the cheap high owned guys went off. Astros were super high owned last night and bombed along with Milwaukee and thus the low cash lines.

And I'd be lying if I said I played as much money as I did the night I won. Lol felt like I have a good one for the single entry and put it in and it paid off. Can't roll with the big dogs on a nightly basis just yet. Ha

Very true, I had a nice night cause I played Kluber and Sale and had a couple guys like Kepler go off. Its just my first year playing MLB and I'm used to NBA cash lines being semi consistent. I usually try to stay away from chalk as much as possible, but Springer back plus bad pitcher plus Colon vs Milwaukee just had my mouth watering too much. Lol

The Astros killed me last night on DK, since my switch over I've had 1 winning night, its been a struggle

I'm going right back to them tonight, I think ownership will be a little lower because of last night and Rodon has pitched well. Probably won't have any in my cash line though.

If people are actually winning on this then I must really suck.

All I've heard are the stories of the pros that hog the winnings leaving little for the amateurs.

I've put in $20 and haven't won a dime

If people are actually winning on this then I must really suck.

All I've heard are the stories of the pros that hog the winnings leaving little for the amateurs.

I've put in $20 and haven't won a dime

What type of contests do you play?

For me the key to a positive ROI is single entry gpps, H2H, multipliers and 3-100 man tourneys, I do DUs just to level out my money on bad nights. The payout is small but your chances of winning are much greater. Honestly I think 20 max entry tourneys are a giant waste of money, to many sharks with to many lineups. I will do them some in NBA but stay away from them in baseball. It's a slow grind with decent/big wins ever once in awhile. Just my 2 pennies.

Interesting look at what type of stacks win the most GPPs. DKs

Attachments

• DK Winning Lineup Stacks.png
    DK Winning Lineup Stacks.png
    26 KB · Views: 2
Anyone playing now? Looking to a little late NBA and get into baseball a little more this year.

Anyone playing now? Looking to a little late NBA and get into baseball a little more this year.

Played baseball tonight, prob will break even. NBA is a no for me too many teams tanking, good teams get players rest for the playoffs its a mess for at the moment

Played baseball tonight, prob will break even. NBA is a no for me too many teams tanking, good teams get players rest for the playoffs its a mess for at the moment

Any specific sites/resources you use for researching baseball?

Where the hell is Jerry? Curious if he’s playing baseball this year.

Where the hell is Jerry? Curious if he’s playing baseball this year.

He's not around much anymore, if he does come around it's the NBA or movie forum. I talk to him on the yahoo fantasy app sometimes. Shall i tell him you're looking for him?

VN Store

Back