Daily Fantasy Baseball sites

It's definitely frustrating starting out, but you'll get the hang of it

Tonight I'm not doing as well but have a chance to double my money
Yeah, I definitely need a system.

Missed my doubleup on FD by 1.2 and 1.9 on DK lol Finished 3rd in a smaller NBA tourney for $120, 34th and 56th in another and hit my doubleups in 3 of 4 lineups. So pretty profitable night overall. ****ing baseball though.

Congrats Jerry. I'm jealous. lol.

Last night I played 2 lineups and cashed in my cash games with 136
In tournaments I took 92nd and 144th with 158, doubled my money and some so I'm pretty happy

Here are my two lineups from last night

McCullers Jr, Sanchez , Santana, schimpf, longoria, Russell, Hernandez,trout, pollock ( scored 152)

Arrieta, posey, Santana,Forsyth, longoria, correa, springer, Hernandez, weeks jr (scored 136)

Basketball is nuts today, so much value hitting. If Russ goes off tonight, could be sitting really good. Got him with different combos of Muscala, Humphries, Boban, and Dedmon. K.Anderson on all of them. With Booker, Harden, AD, Rubio, Ulis, and Jokic mixed in.

Left $4900 in salary on the table for the late slate tonight. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170412_005909.jpg
    IMG_20170412_005909.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
Starting to get the hang of baseball I think, hit 3 nights in a row. Also hit hockey and NBA tonight.

Last edited:
Starting to get the hang of baseball I think, hit 3 nights in a row. Also hit hockey and NBA tonight.
Nice. Which contests are you entering?

I wish I had more time to put into it. Hopefully I will soon.

Nice. Which contests are you entering?

I wish I had more time to put into it. Hopefully I will soon.

I usually enter the big $4 tourney in hockey and baseball, then a $1 or $3 single entry in both, then a $10 and $5 double up. Keeping it small in those 2.

Basketball I'll throw in 4-5 lineups in a bunch of contests. Ill enter them in the big $8 or $4 tourney, $3 hot shot 3 entry max, and the $12, $5, $3, and $1 single entry tourneys. The smaller entry are so much easier to win in. I've been doing the best in the $5 1.5k zone I enter all 4 or 5 in it, I finished tied for first Friday, 2nd and 3rd sunday, and 6th last night. I do well enough that I don't play double ups in basketball. I spend $60-90 in basketball a night. Lol

Sitting top 70 in a big gpp with Chatwood still going on DK.

Chatwood,Sale,Hanley,Lamb, Yankee stack 😬😬

Anyone been playing? I've had mixed results on FD started MLB with a $25 deposit, I'm now at $24. Lol DK has been much more kind, started with $25 and up to $217.60. Not much but I don't bet big either, usually quarter games, a $5 double up, maybe a triple up, and a $2-$4 GPP. Oddly the quarter games have been my bankroll builder. Won $50 twice on a quarter winner take all and $10 4 times on a quarter top 10 win $10. I don't have enough stones to bid big. Lol

Josh Bell has provided some pretty good value for me these past couple of days, him moving up to cleanup should help Cutch out a bit too and make that a potentially strong stack against certain pitching matchups

Josh Bell has provided some pretty good value for me these past couple of days, him moving up to cleanup should help Cutch out a bit too and make that a potentially strong stack against certain pitching matchups

Good to know, not much of a baseball guy so any information helps.

Anybody play the Arcade Mode on DK yet? 1 Pitcher and 5 Batters, the scoring is insane. Winner the other night had 408 lol

This is lovely, FD needs to do the same.

Attachments

• IMG_20170801_114940.jpg
    IMG_20170801_114940.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
Yep, after they announced this I moved my action back to DK from FD

Yeah I switch back and forth lately, I'll be all DK from now on. No more sharks eating up 1-3 dollar double ups and lower money tourneys. Big step for DK. Those 10 cent games though. Lol

VN Store

Back