Da Reds thread

Devastating news for Rake's family...prayers

409548371_356922880351977_8747278468676979338_n.jpg
🙏

Pretty well sums it up IMO. Cap tip to Krall and Bob C for that matter. Didn't think the latter had it in him.

With the glut in the IF, those guys will be giving their all for playing time that will provide more chips for trading later to help the club.

Let's ride...

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Well the Reds now have the longest playoff win drought in professional sports (‘95) after Detroit won tonight. Hope we snap that soon.

Reds signed the #5 ranked international prospect OF Adolfo Sanchez and the #42nd ranked SS Naibel Mariano.

Me either guess they feel they can convert them to other positions if needed but we're killing it in the international market it seems.
They changed it and listed him as an OF on MLBTR and the Reds' site, which seems to be a better fit for the roster.

But then they signed another SS at #42 in Mariano. 🤣 He looks like he will outgrow the position though.

Outside view from a fan.

With Milwaukee giving Corbin Burnes away to Baltimore, Cincinnati just became favorite to win N.L. Central.

Reactions: Vols4us
I don’t care what the numbers say I like having India all this team.
I would keep him as well. They need to see what the real, healthy India can bring in the first half. Then make the decision on retaining or using as a trade chip. The team chemistry is good with him there.

I don’t care what the numbers say I like having India all this team.
I hear you...the problem is they're still talking about a foot problem after an entire offseason. That's a bad sign but they did sign him to a 2 yr deal so hopefully that means they aren't too worried about it

For those that have access...

The Reds spring training broadcast schedule has officially been released. Check out the TV schedule below:

Bally Sports Ohio:

2/24 at Cleveland (Guardians’ feed)
2/26 vs Seattle
3/15 vs Kansas City
3/23 vs Colorado
3/24 at Cleveland (Guardians’ feed)

MLB Network:

2/29 vs Los Angeles Dodgers (Dodgers’ feed)
3/7 vs Chicago (Cubs’ feed)
3/8 at Los Angeles Dodgers (Dodgers’ feed)
3/19 at Los Angeles Angels (Angels’ feed)
3/23 vs Colorado (Reds’ feed)

VN Store

Back