D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Top 10 draft pick grade post. Reminds me of Jimmy the Greek.

That was a dramatic and rude response by me. The kid clearly has just watched highlight videos on youtube, but still, he clearly cares a lot about this so I shouldn't crap on him. After all, what do I know??!!
Perfect segue...we just did another podcast ep. Bold predictions and the latest rumors...that kind of stuff. I think this one was pretty good. Feel free to check it out and rip me apart like I just did to D4H.
It's just that Antonio Callaway take that I can't get over...

Reactions: 1 person
Wrong pic my bad

Attachments

• 4602E6D9-25FF-446E-989F-61EF7AB4C102.jpg
    4602E6D9-25FF-446E-989F-61EF7AB4C102.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
Just announced that Antonio Callaway tested positive at the combine. Wow, D4H! Last season it was at least until the preseason was over before your picks proved to be lame.

That was a dramatic and rude response by me. The kid clearly has just watched highlight videos on youtube, but still, he clearly cares a lot about this so I shouldn't crap on him. After all, what do I know??!!
Perfect segue...we just did another podcast ep. Bold predictions and the latest rumors...that kind of stuff. I think this one was pretty good. Feel free to check it out and rip me apart like I just did to D4H.
It's just that Antonio Callaway take that I can't get over...

You’ve read his previous stuff...right? :lol: Been enjoying your podcast. I subscribed. There should never be any “rip apart” if the takes are legit...and not pulled off of old NFL Network films. Kid wasn’t even alive when most of his comparisons played.

Reactions: 2 people
This. Is. Awesome.

Last year I said don't draft Reuben Foster. I said that because I could tell me his face he would continue to mess up.

Antonio Callaway is different. He has an innocent face. He looks like a good kid who has been influenced by the wrong crowd. A change of scenery will do wonders for him. That's why I am confident in saying he will be a SUPERSTAR in the NFL. His off-field issues are overrated.

Just announced that Antonio Callaway tested positive at the combine. Wow, D4H! Last season it was at least until the preseason was over before your picks proved to be lame.

Marijuana is legal is many parts of the country now. Most NFL players smoke it. This is a complete non-issue.

All it affects is when he is drafted. He probably falls to the 5th round now. But it won't affect his NFL future.

Antonio Callaway will still be a SUPERSTAR player in the NFL.

Based on the most cursory of glances the question about how the hell you make up your player comparisons must be raised again. Couple that jumped out immediately.

Mayfield had 1K+ yards and 21 TD's rushing while Grossman had a nagative career rushing total and 6 TD's.

You're seriously comparing Jones II and his 4.65 40 to Jamaal Charles, a sub-10.3 sprinter? Seriously?

He just picks guys with similar builds. He never watched those guys play so he has absolutely no clue.

He just picks guys with similar builds. He never watched those guys play so he has absolutely no clue.

Are you someone who believes Baker Mayfield is the best QB in this draft and a star in the NFL like KBVol?

It's amazing to me that people can't see that he doesn't have great talent and was instead a product of the scheme at Oklahoma. Also he played with far more talent on his team than nearly every other team he played in college. Which once again clouds people into thinking he's better than he really is.

Josh Allen will be a much better NFL QB than Baker Mayfield.

Guarantee he assaults a transvestite...in his car...outside a church.

Marijuana is legal is many parts of the country now. Most NFL players smoke it. This is a complete non-issue.

All it affects is when he is drafted. He probably falls to the 5th round now. But it won't affect his NFL future.

It’s not a non issue. You know you’re going to be drug tested by a future employer in a league where it is not allowed. You decide to smoke anyways and it shows up because you couldn’t care enough about your job interview to not smoke weed for a couple of weeks prior to the biggest interview of your life. It shows a lack of responsibility, will power and maturity, which are all traits he’s shown in the past.

Personally I don’t care if players smoke weed, do coke, do whatever other than performance enhancers, but those are the rules and he’s an idiot for not taking it more seriously. If you want to party and your game doesn’t drop off I have no problem with it. The second it starts getting in the way of your
on field performance or gets you in trouble legally then I have an issue .

W

I'm not going to follow your schtick and pretend I know something I don't but you might be whistling past the graveyard with your boy Callaway. Ask yourself... what's the maturity and awareness of a person that can't be bothered to show up clean for the biggest job interview of your life?

Do you know what the word "many" means? Players don't smoke it, the ones that have continuous employment in the league don't anyway.

Martellus Bennett said 89% of NFL players smoke weed. Obviously he's kidding to a degree but it's widely known that a large number of NFL players smoke. The issue is with guys that are so dependant they can't get sober for the drugs tests when they know they are coming. I don't think Antonio Callaway has a issue with dependability. He just needs to get around guys who can help him use weed when he's not gonna be tested.

I can tell from Antonio Callaway's face that he will be fine.

I'm not going to follow your schtick and pretend I know something I don't but you might be whistling past the graveyard with your boy Callaway. Ask yourself... what's the maturity and awareness of a person that can't be bothered to show up clean for the biggest job interview of your life?

I know Antonio Callaway isn't mature and has made mistakes. I just believe that with the right guidance he can get on the right path.

He's not a lost cause like Reuben Foster. He can easily turn it around like Randy Moss did in the NFL. Remember there were character concerns with Randy which is why he fell in the draft. But once he got to Minnesota and around a guy like Cris Carter, he turned it around.

Antonio Callaway needs to go to a team like Pittsburgh and get around a guy like Antonio Brown. That sort of guidance would do wonders for him.

I know Antonio Callaway isn't mature and has made mistakes. I just believe that with the right guidance he can get on the right path.

He's not a lost cause like Reuben Foster. He can easily turn it around like Randy Moss did in the NFL. Remember there were character concerns with Randy which is why he fell in the draft. But once he got to Minnesota and around a guy like Cris Carter, he turned it around.

Antonio Callaway needs to go to a team like Pittsburgh and get around a guy like Antonio Brown. That sort of guidance would do wonders for him.

I'm just going to point out the fairly big difference between "not a lost cause" and "complete non-issue".

I'm just going to point out the fairly big difference between "not a lost cause" and "complete non-issue".

Smoking weed is a non-issue. Smoking it before the combine when you know you are going to be tested is.

I've been saying Callaway has some bad influences in his life right now. That is why I think going far away from Florida would be good for him. He needs to go to a place like Green Bay or Pittsburgh. An organization with the structure to support him far away from Florida.

Antonio Callaway is a good kid. He just needs to right mentors.

Smoking weed is a non-issue. Smoking it before the combine when you know you are going to be tested is.

I've been saying Callaway has some bad influences in his life right now. That is why I think going far away from Florida would be good for him. He needs to go to a place like Green Bay or Pittsburgh. An organization with the structure to support him far away from Florida.

He got kicked off the team at Florida and cost himself millions of dollars then tests hot at the combine knowing he was getting tested. He’s had plenty of opportunities to learn and he hasn’t.

Martellus Bennett said 89% of NFL players smoke weed. Obviously he's kidding to a degree but it's widely known that a large number of NFL players smoke. The issue is with guys that are so dependant they can't get sober for the drugs tests when they know they are coming. I don't think Antonio Callaway has a issue with dependability. He just needs to get around guys who can help him use weed when he's not gonna be tested.

I can tell from Antonio Callaway's face that he will be fine.

So much in this that is factually incorrect, I don't know where to start lol.

You don't know the first thing about Callaway to suggest he's "a good kid". I know, I know, his face right . Dumb beaver

Reactions: 2 people

Except for the fact that you can be suspended for long periods of time for testing positive for marijuana

Yea I think it’s a real issue to teams looking to take a chance on him

He continues to make dumb decisions

I think he honestly thought he would pass the piss test but when you smoking heavy that **** can take 60-90 days to get out of you’re system instead of 30

Last edited:

VN Store

Back