D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)

What caused the miss?

The o-line is still bad. We won't be good until that position group improves immensely. I'm hoping we can sign those 5-star offensive lineman this cycle and Trey Smith can get healthy for 2019. Also I overrated our talent on the defensive line. We need better pass rushers on the edge.

I know its hard to believe, but even I can make mistakes.

Easily.

Gurley just got a better o-line and more touches.
This is just an insanity take .. a guy with Gurley's power, cut ability and vision can make an OL look better. Fact is, the thing that makes Kamara valuable is while getting carries, he is also dangerous in the passing game. But Gurley is on pace for 700 yards receiving too and has 15 TDs so far rushing and receiving.

This is just an insanity take .. a guy with Gurley's power, cut ability and vision can make an OL look better. Fact is, the thing that makes Kamara valuable is while getting carries, he is also dangerous in the passing game. But Gurley is on pace for 700 yards receiving too and has 15 TDs so far rushing and receiving.

I told yall last year James Conner was better than Fournette and Cook. Yall didn't believe me. This year I don't see anyone mentioning James Conner anymore unless I do it first.

Todd Gurley is having a great season this year. But I don't look at just short term success. I look at the long term. And while I believe BOTH Gurley and Kamara are future Hall of Famers, when discussing the greatest RBs of all-time, Kamara will be rated ahead of Gurley when its all said and done.

I told yall last year James Conner was better than Fournette and Cook. Yall didn't believe me. This year I don't see anyone mentioning James Conner anymore unless I do it first.

Todd Gurley is having a great season this year. But I don't look at just short term success. I look at the long term. And while I believe BOTH Gurley and Kamara are future Hall of Famers, when discussing the greatest RBs of all-time, Kamara will be rated ahead of Gurley when its all said and done.
Short term success???? What the hell are you talking about?
Todd Gurley II

You always do the "no one said anything about ... but me" thing but it ain't like guys like Cook and Fournette are done for their careers. It ain't like Conner has ANYTHING but short term success. So don't do that "I don't look at short term success" crap because you do it all the time. Heck, Kamara is shorter term success than Gurley who is in his 4th year with only one sub par year to speak of. By the end of this year, he will have close to 7k yards from scrimmage and around 60 TDs over 4 years. Let those numbers sink in for a bit.

Short term success???? What the hell are you talking about?
Todd Gurley II

You always do the "no one said anything about ... but me" thing but it ain't like guys like Cook and Fournette are done for their careers. It ain't like Conner has ANYTHING but short term success. So don't do that "I don't look at short term success" crap because you do it all the time. Heck, Kamara is shorter term success than Gurley who is in his 4th year with only one sub par year to speak of. By the end of this year, he will have close to 7k yards from scrimmage and around 60 TDs over 4 years. Let those numbers sink in for a bit.

Since coming into the league in 2015 Gurley is #1 in rushing yards and YFS. In fact he's 500+ better in rushing and 900+ in YFS vs the #2 guy. (LeSean McCoy)

VN Store

Back