D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)

Patriots got destroyed by the Lions a few weeks back. This is the NFL. Weird results happen week to week. You gotta look over a larger body of work to know what a team is. Right now the Bengals are a good team. They'll be 11-5 by season's end and I believe they get their first playoff win in 28 years. Now they won't advance past the second round but winning one playoff game should be enough to warrant this as a very successful season.

That was a Patriots team without any real wideouts. Not a good comparison

Patriots got destroyed by the Lions a few weeks back. This is the NFL. Weird results happen week to week. You gotta look over a larger body of work to know what a team is. Right now the Bengals are a good team. They'll be 11-5 by season's end and I believe they get their first playoff win in 28 years. Now they won't advance past the second round but winning one playoff game should be enough to warrant this as a very successful season.

Lions' defense is nowhere near as bad as the Chief's. Minus their game against the Jets, the most points scored against them is 27. Chiefs have allowed 27 or more in 4/7 games.

Lions-Defense.png

Not to mention that Matt Patricia was the Patriot's defensive coordinator from 2012-2017, which might have given the Lions a slight edge against the Patriots.

Nice try on that reach, make sure you stretch first so you don't hurt yourself though.

Elite teams don't get shutdown, and held to 10 points by a defense with these rankings:

Chiefs-Defense.png
Also he told me last night that the only reason Hunt is better is because the Chiefs are a better team with more talent around him, while at the same time the Bengals are ELITE.

Bengals have 4 wins.
You claimed Tampa was a great team. Cicny still has to play them. Tampa might win, might not. I'll give you this one. 5-3
Then it's the Saints. Saints will win 5-4
Baltimore will beat the Bengals, 5-5
Cleveland after that, Bengals should win 6-5
Broncos will win 6-6
Chargers will win 6-7
Bengals will beat the Raiders, although you said the Raiders would go 11-5. 7-7
Cleveland wins this one 7-8
Steelers will win with or without Dobbs under center 7-9

I don't see 11-5. I see maybe 9-7. They could beat Cleveland both times and might even surprise the Chargers, who will probably be a walking M*A*S*H unit by then.

Bengals have 4 wins.
You claimed Tampa was a great team. Cicny still has to play them. Tampa might win, might not. I'll give you this one. 5-3
Then it's the Saints. Saints will win 5-4
Baltimore will beat the Bengals, 5-5
Cleveland after that, Bengals should win 6-5
Broncos will win 6-6
Chargers will win 6-7
Bengals will beat the Raiders, although you said the Raiders would go 11-5. 7-7
Cleveland wins this one 7-8
Steelers will win with or without Dobbs under center 7-9

I don't see 11-5. I see maybe 9-7. They could beat Cleveland both times and might even surprise the Chargers, who will probably be a walking M*A*S*H unit by then.
I think Dalton and AJ Green go gonzo on that porous Bucs secondary and win easily. Also can't see the Broncos winning either .. But yes, Chargers, Steelers and one Cleveland game will probably take Cinci down

Denver is better than their record. The only bad loss is the Jets. The rest are understandable. By the time they go to Cincy, they should be needing to prove something. They will have had another 3 out of the last 4 games lost streak. After the Steelers, they would probably have to win out to have a remote shot at the playoffs.

Denver is better than their record. The only bad loss is the Jets. The rest are understandable. By the time they go to Cincy, they should be needing to prove something. They will have had another 3 out of the last 4 games lost streak. After the Steelers, they would probably have to win out to have a remote shot at the playoffs.
Hard to take them seriously when Case Keenum is their starting QB and they are running by committee with Freeman and Philip Lindsay ... still VERY young on defense in key areas too.

Owned up to what? Its a missed prediction. Those happen. If I could predict the result of every game with 100% accuracy, I'd be in Vegas right now.
You don't get it! It's about how you go around thumping your chest like you're some kind of pro prognosticator or something with "it won't matter, we're winning regardless" or "we're winning out and I am including this Saturday" ... just another of a LOOOOOOONG list of big misses and you never come back and just state the obvious, THEY ARE NOT CLOSE TO THERE YET! You came back on thumping your chest about AU but followed it up with winning out. Missed game predictions happen ALLLL the time for you and yet you still act like you have a clue. Missed player predictions happen ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time for you and yet you still act like you're a scout or something.

Again, you will come on here and shout out loud when something comes true but you NEVER own up to your misses. Just follow them up with more excuses.

Reactions: Dr. Manhattan
This is Gurley's year but Alvin will have the better career cause he's more talented.

Only if you subscribe to the belief that talent isn't manifested in on-field production, but rather in a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest when you think about the player.

As a pure running back Gurley is the better of the two. Kamara's strength is that he is also a good receiver as well as a good running back.

You don't get it! It's about how you go around thumping your chest like you're some kind of pro prognosticator or something with "it won't matter, we're winning regardless" or "we're winning out and I am including this Saturday" ... just another of a LOOOOOOONG list of big misses and you never come back and just state the obvious, THEY ARE NOT CLOSE TO THERE YET! You came back on thumping your chest about AU but followed it up with winning out. Missed game predictions happen ALLLL the time for you and yet you still act like you have a clue. Missed player predictions happen ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time for you and yet you still act like you're a scout or something.

Again, you will come on here and shout out loud when something comes true but you NEVER own up to your misses. Just follow them up with more excuses.

It doesn't matter what he predicts for the rest of UT's season, because his first prediction and the only one that counts was that Pruitt would prove we had talent that Jones couldn't win with and that UT was going to win the East going 10-2.

The only thing he keeps proving is that he doesn't understand how predictions work; see Tennessee 2016, Dobbs' Heisman campaign, Tennessee 2017, Georgia 2017, Tennessee 2018, and Dobbs' NFL career so far.

It doesn't matter what he predicts for the rest of UT's season, because his first prediction and the only one that counts was that Pruitt would prove we had talent that Jones couldn't win with and that UT was going to win the East going 10-2.

I haven't been paying attention this year, but what was his excuse on this one? I assume "Butch was such a bad coach that, even though he brought in the most talent in the country, he damaged them so badly that even and amazing coaching staff can't redeem them."

I haven't been paying attention this year, but what was his excuse on this one? I assume "Butch was such a bad coach that, even though he brought in the most talent in the country, he damaged them so badly that even and amazing coaching staff can't redeem them."

No excuse. Just a miss.

Next year us the year Pruitt has us looking right.

VN Store

Back