D4H's 2017 College Football Season Preview

I know. Especially when I prove to be prophetic.

You predicted UT to be national champs last year. You predicted Dobbs to be a Heisman winner and be drafted in the 1st round. I could go on and on. The only good news for you is that you can't possibly do worse than you did in 2016.

Reactions: 5 people
You predicted UT to be national champs last year. You predicted Dobbs to be a Heisman winner and be drafted in the 1st round. I could go on and on. The only good news for you is that you can't possibly do worse than you did in 2016.

Are you sure about that last sentence?

2016 was what I hoped would happen. This year it's impartial predictions.

I was hoping to get a good laugh when I opened this thread. I was not disappointed

The problem is that you don't understand the difference.

Too bad he wasn't clairvoyant enough to tell us last year his predictions weren't REAL predictions, just what he hoped would happen.

But now we'll know what qualifier he'll use next year about his 2017 predictions.

Too bad he wasn't clairvoyant enough to tell us last year his predictions weren't REAL predictions, just what he hoped would happen.

But now we'll know what qualifier he'll use next year about his 2017 predictions.

There's no reason to cut him any slack. When one makes comments like

"But that's because I'm smarter than everyone so my speculation is pretty much forecasting the future."

it pretty much voids the excuses he's setting forth. Of course it also reeks of troll.

How do you have Michigan undefeated when they return maybe 3 starters overall?

Recruited really well. Have an elite coach. Play only one team more talented than them (Ohio State) and they get them at home.

I love Michigan this year. They are set up to exceed expectations because they are young. People always underestimate young teams because they don't always know the talent. Also year 3 is when elite coaches win big (i.e. Saban at Alabama and Meyer at Ohio State).

That was just a trial run. This year he ran the numbers so it should be more accurate

VN Store

Back