Culinary, Arts, Thread.

962bfd3ca94a9574b9239eda022c1d16.jpg

Naked bear, Chupacapra...If I saw it in real life, I'd still piss my pants.

If not from fear, from laughing so hard I wet my pants.

I haven't figured out what you're not allowed to say, or why you're not allowed to say it.

not to hijack the thread back to asking Behr how to cook, but do you have a tortilla soup recipe?

Reactions: Souce
not to hijack the thread back to asking Behr how to cook, but do you have a tortilla soup recipe?

I don't think I actually have one written down, but I know how to make a good one. To make it authentic, the most common mistakes people make is substituting feta for cotija cheese and using chicken base instead of homemade chicken stock.

I can tell you how I would make it if you want, but I'd have to guess at the measurements.

Reactions: Souce
I don't think I actually have one written down, but I know how to make a good one. To make it authentic, the most common mistakes people make is substituting feta for cotija cheese and using chicken base instead of homemade chicken stock.

I can tell you how I would make it if you want, but I'd have to guess at the measurements.

I never follow measurements anyway, so just a good base to get started. I'll likely tweak it one way or the other.

Is it a good thing to admit you change ingredients in a recipe somebody gives you?:unsure:

VN Store

Back